First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid in Atlas Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up my Maverick order on Monday, and now, my watch has ended.

I know I was religiously checking MTC for literally any kind of content while waiting for my truck to come in, so it only feels right to give back and make a post about my experience and share some pics. I’ve included a couple of shots in different lighting and a screenshot of the different dates involved in my order process.

This was my very first vehicle purchase, and I couldn’t be happier with the truck and my experience with Hawk Ford in St Charles, IL. Ended up at $750 under MSRP with the recent college grad discount, so I’d definitely recommend applying for that discount if you have graduated from college or grad school within the past two years.

I was able to test drive a hybrid XLT a few months ago back when I was trying to decide whether to keep my order or not, and I loved the size and the way it drove. That being said, if you’re trying to decide between an XLT and a Lariat and you can swing the few grand difference, I think the Lariat is MUCH nicer and 100% worth it — especially if you plan to drive yours until the wheels fall off like me! All the other extra goodies aside, I think the brown/blue seats look and feel incredible.

As far as mods go, I’ve added AUOVO floor liners, Mabett under seat storage liners, a stubby Jr antenna, an OMT tailgate assist (DeeZee was too loud for my liking and OMT’s is silent), and I’ve got a Pace Edwards UltraGroove retractable bed cover on the way. Looking forward to all the adventures I’m going to have in this awesome truck!!

Ford Maverick Got My Atlas Blue Lariat Hybrid - Pics & My Order Timeline IMG_3894

Ford Maverick Got My Atlas Blue Lariat Hybrid - Pics & My Order Timeline IMG_3883

Ford Maverick Got My Atlas Blue Lariat Hybrid - Pics & My Order Timeline IMG_3787

Ford Maverick Got My Atlas Blue Lariat Hybrid - Pics & My Order Timeline IMG_3853
Sponsored

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations on your new truck!!!

OP
OP

MavDaddyDan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also, for anyone that considers themself to be above average in size and is concerned about having enough room, I am 6’3” and ~ 250 lbs, and I have more than enough space on all sides and above me to be comfortable (even with the sunroof). I don’t need to have my seat back all the way, and I have enough space to sit behind my own driving position, so I’m confident that most people wouldn’t have any space issues in either row. Definitely try to test drive one if you’re worried about it, but hopefully my experience helps ease at least one person’s concerns about size!

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is no denying that for a compact truck the inside is very roomy

OP
OP

MavDaddyDan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is no denying that for a compact truck the inside is very roomy
I was originally shopping for a hybrid compact SUV, so the fact that I don’t feel “punished” at all for opting for a truck instead is pretty amazing to me. They really did a great job designing/optimizing the inside space.

Sponsored

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was originally shopping for a hybrid compact SUV, so the fact that I don’t feel “punished” at all for opting for a truck instead is pretty amazing to me. They really did a great job designing/optimizing the inside space.
My search began for a small SUV. Nissan Rogue, Honda CRV or HRV etc. Then I saw the Hyundai Santa Cruz, which seemed way too expensive. Somehow I landed on the Maverick and cant believe small trucks are back! I owned a Nissan Truck XE Value truck package in the 90's. This segment has been missing for years. Hurray for the Maverick!

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations on your new beauty! The Lariat definitely has some worthwhile features IMO.

Hunters Edge

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations on you new Maverick. Looks like you really like it. Very happy to read your enjoying it so much. Thanks for the pictures.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

I know I was religiously checking MTC for literally any kind of content while waiting for my truck to come in, so it only feels right to give back and make a post about my experience and share some pics. I’ve included a couple of shots in different lighting and a screenshot of the different dates involved in my order process.

This was my very first vehicle purchase, and I couldn’t be happier with the truck and my experience with Hawk Ford in St Charles, IL. Ended up at $750 under MSRP with the recent college grad discount, so I’d definitely recommend applying for that discount if you have graduated from college or grad school within the past two years.

I was able to test drive a hybrid XLT a few months ago back when I was trying to decide whether to keep my order or not, and I loved the size and the way it drove. That being said, if you’re trying to decide between an XLT and a Lariat and you can swing the few grand difference, I think the Lariat is MUCH nicer and 100% worth it — especially if you plan to drive yours until the wheels fall off like me! All the other extra goodies aside, I think the brown/blue seats look and feel incredible.

As far as mods go, I’ve added AUOVO floor liners, Mabett under seat storage liners, a stubby Jr antenna, an OMT tailgate assist (DeeZee was too loud for my liking and OMT’s is silent), and I’ve got a Pace Edwards UltraGroove retractable bed cover on the way. Looking forward to all the adventures I’m going to have in this awesome truck!!

IMG_3894.jpeg

IMG_3883.jpeg

IMG_3787.jpeg

IMG_3853.jpeg
Congrats on the new ride, she's a beauty!

Sponsored

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_3894.jpeg

IMG_3883.jpeg

IMG_3787.jpeg

IMG_3853.jpeg
Hey Dan.

Congratulations on getting your Maverick! Thanks for sharing all the pictures and telling your story.

Looks like you have already started down the road of adding accessories and mods. Perhaps one of the next mods is to add a Maverick Truck Club decal so you can properly “represent.”

Two styles/sizes available:

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($5 delivered)

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Transfer) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($6 delivered)

ArtP

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I notice the interior picture nicely shows the adjustable headrests in the Lariat. Wish I had that in the XLT. Anyone notice that the hand grab above each door does not include the driver's door?

Vomamansr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_3894.jpeg

IMG_3883.jpeg

IMG_3787.jpeg

IMG_3853.jpeg
Ordered mine July 17/ 23 in Atlas blue. I love the better interior and all the upgrades on the lariat that being said, I never got any information on my build not one word from Ford couldn’t check on it anything until February 2 /24. I got a call from the dealer saying your truck is here you wanna come pick it up that was all the notification I got. needless to say I picked it up.

Solo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Ford Escape, '24 Maverick XLT Hybrid (sched)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_3894.jpeg

IMG_3883.jpeg

IMG_3787.jpeg

IMG_3853.jpeg
Beautiful night shot, congrats! As of today I've had my '24 XLT Hybrid ten days, and I love it. 😎👍