Sponsored

Finally got my Alto Blue, base Lariat with BAP!!

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, I am Carl on Tim's YouTube channel, nice to connect with you here! Glad to hear your feedback about the tint and SIBL. I was planning to do it here in Huntsville after picking up the truck, but the convenience of having it all done and only a few dollars more, as well as Niles being a good salesman won out! I also have some mudflaps, tail gate damper and a few other interior items I've already ordered that I will install. Looking forward to meeting several other Maverick owners in Salina when I pick it up. Where are you from in Arizona? I lived in Prescott AZ for 8 years prior to moving to Huntsville AL two years ago.
Yeah Niles is truly a professional. I'm in Tucson but am a native of Salina. Been here for close to 3 years now. We have a family lake trip in Arkansas we do every year and its always at the same time as the MMM so can't come there due to timing. :(
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, I am Carl on Tim's YouTube channel, nice to connect with you here! Glad to hear your feedback about the tint and SIBL. I was planning to do it here in Huntsville after picking up the truck, but the convenience of having it all done and only a few dollars more, as well as Niles being a good salesman won out! I also have some mudflaps, tail gate damper and a few other interior items I've already ordered that I will install. Looking forward to meeting several other Maverick owners in Salina when I pick it up. Where are you from in Arizona? I lived in Prescott AZ for 8 years prior to moving to Huntsville AL two years ago.
BTW I have a Toyota Corolla Cross hybrid coming to me from the Huntsville plant! Should be seeing it in the next couple weeks hopefully :)

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found another that says it'll work for 2023. gas pedal goes right over the old one, no problem. The brake one comes off and with some finessing and some wrist strength it'll fit nice and snug.

https://a.co/d/743IQbn
ordered. Only 8 left ! :p

CarlDek

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue Maverick XLT Lux, 2008 Lexus ES350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah Niles is truly a professional. I'm in Tucson but am a native of Salina. Been here for close to 3 years now. We have a family lake trip in Arkansas we do every year and its always at the same time as the MMM so can't come there due to timing. :(
I lived in Topeka KS growing up for 12 years and moved to Tucson when I was 14. Graduated from high school in Tucson, then moved up to Tempe to go to college. Small world! I think the MMM will be fun, looking forward to meeting people and see all the ways they have modified their Mavericks.

Army Engineer (Ret)

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Lux, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have a MY23 alto Blue Lariat Lux FX4 with all the 360s . Added a BakFlip MX4 and Linex spray in liner. Planning on getting ceramic window tint and a hood deflector as soon as I can drive after surgery. My wife is enjoying driving it now. Beautiful color, not easy to keep clean though. Basically we love it though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mav_RICK

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have a MY23 alto Blue Lariat Lux FX4 with all the 360s . Added a BakFlip MX4 and Linex spray in liner. Planning on getting ceramic window tint and a hood deflector as soon as I can drive after surgery. My wife is enjoying driving it now. Beautiful color, not easy to keep clean though. Basically we love it though.
lol well just remember the other colors are just as dirty. 😊 I’m sure it’s a nice ride 👍