Sponsored

Gator Tri Fold Tonneau Cover Delay?

Hybrid2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XL
I placed an order around Christmas with RealTrucks and the order has still not arrived. Made an inquiry yesterday and they sent me an email saying that the shipping is delayed until mid Februar. Anyone else in the same boat?
Sponsored

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
kinda...I just bought one from tonneaucoverworld like 3 days ago and they're telling me likely delivery is 2/10-2/15

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, ordered from tonneaucovered.com around the same time and had the eXtang 2.0 solid fold around New Years. Was anticipating a wait like yours so ordered even thou do not have a build date.

Realize tonneaucovered.com and assume tonneaucoverworld.com are Shopify resellers and do things directly with the manufacture.

Last edited:

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the Gator SFX Trifold on 12/30 direct from Gator Covers, my ETA for shipping is 1/24 through 1/27.

No updates since then, just says it’s in a pending status on their website. I figured they are probably behind due to the holidays and shortages so I’m holding off reaching out until next week if I don’t hear anything.

Sponsored

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered the Maverick Gator tonneau back first of December. and took 2 week

DIYDad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed an order around Christmas with RealTrucks and the order has still not arrived. Made an inquiry yesterday and they sent me an email saying that the shipping is delayed until mid Februar. Anyone else in the same boat?
Received mine in 3 weeks after I ordered from Realtruck. There were a ton of shipping delays related to FedEx but still better than the 4-6 week projection they initially gave me. Ordered right before Christmas.

LITH505

First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I ordered a hard trifold on November 9. The gator FX3, just got the fifth delay email. Estimated delivery changed to April 4th. I’m getting ready to cancel the order. They had no problem charging my credit card in November but did not give a reasonable delivery date.

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup, same. My bedrug is delayed too.

Sponsored

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
I ordered the Gator SFX Tri Fold with Real Truck & it's scheduled for delivery 2/2 - 2/7 ordered January 7th

g1zstar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid Barebones
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the Gator SFX Tri Fold with Real Truck & it's scheduled for delivery 2/2 - 2/7 ordered January 7th
Has it actually been shipped or was it the delivery estimate they send when you order?

Ordered it on the 5th, on the 6th got a delivery estimate update of Jan 31 - Feb 4th.
No actual shipment yet though.

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
Has it actually been shipped or was it the delivery estimate they send when you order?

Ordered it on the 5th, on the 6th got a delivery estimate update of Jan 31 - Feb 4th.
No actual shipment yet though.
As I mentioned in my comment I received an estimated delivery of the first week in February. No shipped email yet

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered as well on 1/14. My current status is "pending" with an estimated delivery date of 2/9-2/14.

OP
OP

Hybrid2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XL
I ordered a hard trifold on November 9. The gator FX3, just got the fifth delay email. Estimated delivery changed to April 4th. I’m getting ready to cancel the order. They had no problem charging my credit card in November but did not give a reasonable delivery date.
That’s exactly what I pointed out to them. How can they charge my credit card before shipping my order? They logged a service ticket for me. Let’s see what happens. With all the snow, it is becoming very difficult to carry my groceries.
Sponsored