Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick Tonneau.jpg

Got mine today.

Gadsden sticker is a little low, but oh well, as long as you can see the snek it's all good. If you know you know, haha.
Looking good! Mine shows arriving tomorrow. Did you guys just drop it on and install it or did you need to remove some plastic pieces from the truck?

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looking good! Mine shows arriving tomorrow. Did you guys just drop it on and install it or did you need to remove some plastic pieces from the truck?
People on here are condescendingly making fun of people who do not cut the plastic away from the metal, but even the installation video from Gator's (the actual manufacturer) own website doesn't show that, lol. So no, you don't have to. And I've used this same tonneau for years and years on my F-150 before and no it never flew off like people here claim would happen if you clamp both the plastic and the metal together...

19mustang65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah I'd rather chance it and not cut into a new truck. Thanks again. Should be arriving today.

Sponsored

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
People on here are condescendingly making fun of people who do not cut the plastic away from the metal, but even the installation video from Gator's (the actual manufacturer) own website doesn't show that, lol. So no, you don't have to. And I've used this same tonneau for years and years on my F-150 before and no it never flew off like people here claim would happen if you clamp both the plastic and the metal together...
Exactly this. Lol

19mustang65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got it out of the box and mounted in a minute or two. Self explanatory and pretty easy. Nice quality for the price. 40 mph gusts on the highway at 70mph and it flaps a bit but nothing worrisome. Worth the price.
Before researching them I had no idea the high end ones were over a thousand.

Ford Maverick Gator SFX Tri-fold 20220409_142235

Ford Maverick Gator SFX Tri-fold 20220409_142240
Sponsored