First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know which Fumoto drain valve works on the Maverick 2.0 EB?

Thanks.
Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Many threads on this topic. Use search feature...

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You might also look into a Stahlbus valve...pricey, but a superior product IMO.

gunnmitten

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
To actually put something here instead of another dead thread (but yes please use the search its bad but not terrible and you can find your answers readily without the classic MTC vitriol ---watch out for the admins tho!)

I installed a Stahlbus on mine, straight forward and easy I just did my 20k oil change in about 30 minutes hands-on, no muss no fuss.

Previous threads say to make sure you have the right Stahlbus model; comes with plug, cap, hose.
Previous threads say to make sure you buy one of a number of Fumoto adapters to ensure you clear the little indent that Mav oil plugs are sat in.

Hope that helps, use the search tho for details cause I can't remember jack from shit

Sponsored

MrMojoRising

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Speed Huffy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It looks like you are going to want F137S with the 1/2" adapter. The rest is up to you if you want the hose and hose connection. I got this info from these posts. I hope this helps anyone else from having to dig through a bunch of these threads

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This is the most unfriendly forum. Nothing but smartass responses.
How is suggesting someone search for the content that is already readily available being a smartass? There are literally multiple posts discussing this topic in detail.

SnyperX

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
To actually put something here instead of another dead thread (but yes please use the search its bad but not terrible and you can find your answers readily without the classic MTC vitriol ---watch out for the admins tho!)

I installed a Stahlbus on mine, straight forward and easy I just did my 20k oil change in about 30 minutes hands-on, no muss no fuss.

Previous threads say to make sure you have the right Stahlbus model; comes with plug, cap, hose.
Previous threads say to make sure you buy one of a number of Fumoto adapters to ensure you clear the little indent that Mav oil plugs are sat in.

Hope that helps, use the search tho for details cause I can't remember jack from shit

Is this the Stahlbus part# you bought? sb-210131-S-NA

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

catshreds

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This is the most unfriendly forum. Nothing but smartass responses.
SMARTASS? Seriously? How is suggesting the best resource to answer the OP's question, being "unfriendly"? Seems to me that ignoring the question and not responding, is MUCH more unfriendly!

Sponsored

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

SMARTASS? Seriously? How is suggesting the best resource to answer the OP's question, being "unfriendly"? Seems to me that ignoring the question and not responding, is MUCH more unfriendly!
Hybrid owners are more sophisticated 😅🤣😅

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It looks like you are going to want F137S with the 1/2" adapter. The rest is up to you if you want the hose and hose connection. I got this info from these posts. I hope this helps anyone else from having to dig through a bunch of these threads
Amazon has the older version F107N long nipple for $34 and 1/2 adapter for $8 (I would only screw on the nipple during oil change) Anyone know why Fumoto discontinued the F107 and now call it the F137?
Anyone have an opinion on the EZ Oil brand (EZ-107)?

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have an F137S I'll be installing. Got lucky. Never used it on the '22 Escape hybrid I had and it carries over to the Mav.

Btw, if you've ever used the search function, then you'd know how much of a cluster it can be. You are better off using Google than the search function here.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I put a fumoto on my old explorer and it's very simple and easy to use - no problems whatsoever. The only thing I don't like is that there is a separate security clip that keeps the lever from popping open. It can easily be lost since it's small and has to be removed when you want to open the valve

They should figure out how to attach it to the valve so it can do it's job without risk of being lost. Not a big deal and even without the clip the valve lever is secure but they felt the need to put it on there for a reason which tells me it needs to be there.
Sponsored