Sponsored

Forscan to disable door chimes, double honk, etc?

Chrysler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi ya'll, making a thread for finding way to stop door chimes, double honk, even a few other features you may hate or love.
Are Maverick owners able to disable/mute thru infotanment system or has anyone tried "Forscan" that works on f150s ect? Just thought some people may like to know how to stop the dings/ alarms if they don't have kids or are like me and will drive without a seatbelt during ice fishing and the alarms drive me nuts. Should have an "ice fishing mode"😁 where doors are unlocked and no seat belt required. Hope this thread finds those with Mavericks or knowledge on subject. * My mav won't be here till end of November.
"FORScan ELM327 OBD2 Adapter Compatible with F150 F250 and More, Transform MS/HS CAN Automatically, OBDII Diagnostic Scanner via USB for Windows only"
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi ya'll, making a thread for finding way to stop door chimes, double honk, even a few other features you may hate or love.
Are Maverick owners able to disable/mute thru infotanment system or has anyone tried "Forscan" that works on f150s ect? Just thought some people may like to know how to stop the dings/ alarms if they don't have kids or are like me and will drive without a seatbelt during ice fishing and the alarms drive me nuts. Should have an "ice fishing mode"😁 where doors are unlocked and no seat belt required. Hope this thread finds those with Mavericks or knowledge on subject. * My mav won't be here till end of November.
"FORScan ELM327 OBD2 Adapter Compatible with F150 F250 and More, Transform MS/HS CAN Automatically, OBDII Diagnostic Scanner via USB for Windows only"
That would be great. Sometimes I have to un-belt myself to pickup my mail and then I have to re-belt myself to drive a few yards to my garage. Very annoying. Maybe a USPS Mode.:unsure:

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a 2014 F150, there was a stupid Nintendo cheat code to turn off the seat belt chime. I have a bunch of settings on my Prius with my OBD2 sensor. I hope we can do the same on the Maverick.
Ford Maverick Forscan to disable door chimes, double honk, etc? 48A94DF3-1E06-4905-9651-33DB10D110F2

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That would be great. Sometimes I have to un-belt myself to pickup my mail and then I have to re-belt myself to drive a few yards to my garage. Very annoying. Maybe a USPS Mode.:unsure:
Yal should search for forscan. There’s a tread already devoted to these issues.

Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Look in the manual. You can disable the seat belt chime.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Page 47 of the manual

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I used Forscan to disable the double horn honk on my Mustang. Haven't looked into it yet for the Maverick. I'll have to check out the dedicated thread.

TopGun22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TopGun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SONATA GL Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here are all the options I want to do, just not sure what to do.

Ford Maverick Forscan to disable door chimes, double honk, etc? Screenshot_20231116-232336_Samsung Internet
Sponsored