Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, AWD, Carbonized Gray. Highlander Lim
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Doesn't show on my phone either, so I loaded FordPass onto my tablet....not there either with a fresh download.
Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same for me as mine only shows the “ford insure” button.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also only have ford insure under the security tab don't know if I dare talk to fordpass support they just managed to get mine to actually load data. Also their normal go to is to blame the device or version I ran the app on 3 different devices in testing when nothing on vehicle page worked.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this still not working?
After I got my Maverick 3/30 I tested the Door alarm and was sent a notification.
Tested again the other day and No Notification in the Ford Pass app.
I added the Perimeter Plus alarm today and was expecting alerts when it is set off, but still Nothing in the Ford Pass app.

Tried uninstall/reinstall and nothing.

OP
OP
Pines Bettur

Pines Bettur

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is this still not working?
After I got my Maverick 3/30 I tested the Door alarm and was sent a notification.
Tested again the other day and No Notification in the Ford Pass app.
I added the Perimeter Plus alarm today and was expecting alerts when it is set off, but still Nothing in the Ford Pass app.

Tried uninstall/reinstall and nothing.
Nope, the option is still gone.

Sponsored

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope, the option is still gone.
That's disappointing. I just installed the Perimeter Plus shock sensor. I set it off probably 15 times testing it throughout the afternoon.
I got ONE notice on the Ford Pass app that the Alarm had been triggered at 5:55 pm.

Hope that is fixed soon.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wouldn't expect things to change much. Friend worked on the Ford app two years ago, biggest issue was when a vehicle was sold the previous owner could still remote start or pretty much anything the app could do at will.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldn't expect things to change much. Friend worked on the Ford app two years ago, biggest issue was when a vehicle was sold the previous owner could still remote start or pretty much anything the app could do at will.
I just uninstalled the Ford Pass App V 4.13.0 and installed the previous version V 4.12.1.

I set the Alarm off twice, and both times it has notified me almost instantly through the Ford Pass APP. Maybe they messed something up in the latest version of the app?

FordPass™ for Android - APK Download (apkpure.com)

Edit: I set the Alarm off again about 30 minutes later, and No Notification?

Ford Maverick FordPass SecuriAlert Disappeared Screenshot_20220423-070913

Last edited:

Jay144

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Fords
SecuriAlert is as useless as teats on a bull.
It used to alert you when the doors were opened with a push notification.
Nothing now...just silence. One used to be able to activate it for as long as you wanted. Now you have to set up a schedule for it to be on, which is fucking stupid.
In fact, the whole FordPass app is useless. I've had it for a year now with my two 2021 Fords. The locator is far from accurate and doesn't work half the time...have to refresh a lot. SecuriAlert doesn't work a lot of the time.....Another disappointment from Ford, just like this production bullshit....and, Ford doesn't give a shit about the stockholders like me who have complained and not have had the decency of a reply. Jim Farley, go back to living in your van down by the river........

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just uninstalled the Ford Pass App V 4.13.0 and installed the previous version V 4.12.1.

I set the Alarm off twice, and both times it has notified me almost instantly through the Ford Pass APP. Maybe they messed something up in the latest version of the app?

FordPass™ for Android - APK Download (apkpure.com)

Edit: I set the Alarm off again about 30 minutes later, and No Notification?

Screenshot_20220423-070913.png
Ford and BMW - Both make good rigs but can't figure out software -

Sponsored

jicajust

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone,

I had been using the SecuriAlert feature for a while, but now it is just gone from my FordPass app.
Don't know when this happened, just realized it because I haven't gotten notifications for a while.
I have the XLT and use an iPhone.

Does anyone have this issue as well?
I just had a chat through the FordPass app about the Securialert feature. According to the chat host, this feature isn't available for Maverick....yet. He said the engineers at Ford are working on this feature and will be coming soon. The Mach-e and F-150 with a SYNC version does have it......again according to the chat host.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just had a chat through the FordPass app about the Securialert feature. According to the chat host, this feature isn't available for Maverick....yet. He said the engineers at Ford are working on this feature and will be coming soon. The Mach-e and F-150 with a SYNC version does have it......again according to the chat host.
Good to know. I know there's no option in the app, but I do get Alarm alerts, sometimes.

I just adjusted my Perimeter Plus alarm again, setting off the alarm probably 5 times.
I got an Alert from the App one time out of the 5 or so I set it off.

Hopefully they can fix it where it is consistent.
Sponsored