First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else having issues with some of Fordpass not working. Since activating my vehicle the first page works fine start, lock and unlock all work, but the Vehicle page doesn't show Oil life or Tire Pressure and the fuel and milage section is missing. So far Fordpass support hasn't been helpful I've uninstalled the app multiple times and removed the vehicle multiple times along with using other devices with same non working components in the app. I even performed a master reset on the vehicle just in case. Ford has confirmed all of the data is being uploaded they can see all the missing data, but cant seem to figure out why it doesn't populate to the app.
Ford Maverick Fordpass issues Screenshot_20220122-221309
Ford Maverick Fordpass issues Screenshot_20220122-221302
Sponsored

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
I've received that error a couple times but closing the app and opening again solved the problem. I've been using the ford pass app for over a year with another vehicle and it does have glitches from time to time. 3 weeks ago it completely crashed but I got a notification from Ford thru the app explaining that there was a problem on Jan 4 but since has been corrected because I have no issues, errors or warnings now works perfect

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have decided not to use Ford Pass.

It has nothing I can't live without. I might use it when I hear it is problem free but for now not wasting my time.

Seems to be a source of aggravation for many but not all. Good luck users.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine works perfectly and I use it all the time. I wouldn’t give up as suggested.

One thing I’ve never seen mentioned and that I use is that you can program a schedule for auto remote start! It’s a lifesaver for all of us experiencing daily single digit temperatures overnight. Mine is set to start 15 minutes before I leave for work every weekday. It seriously addresses the lack of seat heaters. If you just leave the climate control on auto it cranks pretty hard as soon as heat is available to try to reach the set temperature. Warm cabin and no scraping.

Ford pass has all your maintenance records and notifies you of problems detected as well as service coming due. It also gives you access to your ford points balance.

It’s something YOU WANT to work. Get the dealer involved?
I use the scheduling start too. Sometimes for whatever reason, my Escape sometimes doesn't start and I know not why but 9 times out if 10 its great.

OP
OP
Portcqb

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like someone at Fordpass support finally figured it out logged out and back in just now and its now working as expected.
Sponsored