First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Ford Motor Company I would like to know why I received this email advertising that my Maverick has power seat memory settings? I have a First Edition so it has all the options available, yet there is no seat memory button on the door. Could you explain the image below?

Ford Maverick Ford, why send this if it's not true? 1655732779997
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That Maverick looks familiar... :) (Mine is a RR/FE as well LOL).
I wonder if thats another feature being added to the 2023s, or its a 'late production' addition.

It's not the first time Ford has offered a feature that wasn't included on initial released models. Like the traction control button on Mercury Marauders - the original ones did not have it, but if you have an 03 300B, or anything newer, it does.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

What the heck?
What does it show when you click the link?

The memory set functions are usually with the door locks.
On the Escape, without seat memory they put the door lock buttons in with the door handle, like I’ve seen on all Mavs. With seat memory, it is moved to front surface of the door panel.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm outing Ford on this MY23 teaser/leak. @fordvideoguy received feedback on his 12 changes YT video indicating things like a black or sport appearance/performance package are possibilities.

I'm putting the three memory seat panel with upgraded interior surfaces and body colored door handles and bumpers as part of a Special Edition Maverick.

OP
OP
MDRN

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm outing Ford on this MY23 teaser/leak. @fordvideoguy received feedback on his 12 changes YT video indicating things like a black or sport appearance/performance package are possibilities.

I'm putting the three memory seat panel with upgraded interior surfaces and body colored door handles and bumpers as part of a Special Edition Maverick.
That's the thing, this isn't a '23 teaser. It was an email titled "MICHAEL, tour the tech inside your Maverick."

So this was generated in response to taking delivery of the vehicle 9 days ago. Note the all caps database populated addition of my name lol. So I would like to know where this tech is in my Maverick. The link only directs you to the owners manual on Ford.com and there's nothing in the manual. I knew this, but double checked anyway.

Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Take the email to your dealer and tell them you are missing it, and to add it 😄.

In all seriousness, this is a mod I planned to look into when I get my Mav. Based on my Escape, it seems to be just a module under the seat. Maybe with that and a little Forscan magic I can have it.
I do know the Edge SEL has power and no memory, but Edge Titanium has power with memory. The ‘Easy Entry” check is missing from the Edge SEL.
That is the main reason I will be looking into it. Got used to the Easy Entry on my Fusion and Escape.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Because they don't know what they're selling. It's that simple.

1. The Lariat Lux package was supposed to include a fullsize spare for EB engines. Didn't happen.

2. The Lariat was supposed to have rear defrost, according to the initial order guide. Didn't happen.

3. The online configurator, for MONTHS, allowed you to add the 235/65R17 tires on the Lariat for free on the FX4 wheels. Didn't happen.

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Because they don't know what they're selling. It's that simple.

1. The Lariat Lux package was supposed to include a fullsize spare for EB engines. Didn't happen.

2. The Lariat was supposed to have rear defrost, according to the initial order guide. Didn't happen.

3. The online configurator, for MONTHS, allowed you to add the 235/65R17 tires on the Lariat for free on the FX4 wheels. Didn't happen.
Fords online configurators have had issues for awhile it seems. It was the same way when the Bronco came out, you could add X option online, but when it came to placing a order you couldn't do it.

crashdumie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
unknown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Ford Motor Company I would like to know why I received this email advertising that my Maverick has power seat memory settings? I have a First Edition so it has all the options available, yet there is no seat memory button on the door. Could you explain the image below?

1655732779997.png
I know there is no button.
but is this a MyKey Feature? I know on some vehicles it can change the memory of the seat depending on which key is used. and I haven't had a chance to play around with the MyKey too much, but I want to say I saw something along those lines somewhere in the settings. but don't hold me to that.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1655732779997.png
Not to be found on Carb Grey First Editions either! WTF!?! Maybe only on Area 51's?

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Fords online configurators have had issues for awhile it seems. It was the same way when the Bronco came out, you could add X option online, but when it came to placing a order you couldn't do it.
Which is absolutely insane. Why have an online reservation system that's different than the system your dealers use to order from you?

Seems like a massive waste of time.