First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh no, is the Maverick labeled a Millennial truck now? Does that mean it will be overly sensitive and complain about everything while you’re driving it? 😂🤣
Sponsored

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh no, is the Maverick labeled a Millennial truck now? Does that mean it will be overly sensitive and complain about everything while you’re driving it? 😂🤣
Nope, that’s the Boomer truck.

Phil37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Golf Sportwagen, 2012 VW Routan
The interior space matters a lot to me as I have a wife and 3 kids (16,7 & 1). We manage this in our 2017 VW Golf Sportwagen, though I admit it is a tight fit especially with a rear facing infant seat in the middle. I'd like to think that the Maverick can handle this at least as good but hopefully even better than my Golf Sportwagen.

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bet a few people who purchased a Ranger would have something to say!
I could not believe the first time I saw the new Ranger. It is nearly as big as an F150. If I were hauling a lot of stuff in the bed, I would think the Maverick is a little small.
If you bought a hybrid, you can wave to those other vehicles (including Maverick 2.0) as you pass the gas station. You get nearly double the mileage with a smaller tank vs. the 2.0 Ecoboost Turbo. And to mention, Ranger or F150 fuel economy.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't read the article. But in terms of footprint, the Maverick really isn't small.

It is only 3 inches shorter than a Honda Odyssey. It has more backseat room than a midsized crewcab pickup.

The only truly small thing on the Maverick, is it's bed length.

Still, in 2021 it IS a small truck.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't read the article. But in terms of footprint, the Maverick really isn't small.

It is only 3 inches shorter than a Honda Odyssey. It has more backseat room than a midsized crewcab pickup.

The only truly small thing on the Maverick, is it's bed length.

Still, in 2021 it IS a small truck.
And width. The Maverick is like 6 inches skinnier than the Odyssey. That's important in city driving/parking.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The interior space matters a lot to me as I have a wife and 3 kids (16,7 & 1). We manage this in our 2017 VW Golf Sportwagen, though I admit it is a tight fit especially with a rear facing infant seat in the middle. I'd like to think that the Maverick can handle this at least as good but hopefully even better than my Golf Sportwagen.
get the 16 y/o their own vehicle and other 4 ride in VW and Maverick. Cabin room problem solved.
Sponsored