Tulros
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lux Lariat, AWD, 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just called the Ford Pin generation phone 800-348-7709

They said there are 2 versions of X-Plan, the family and friends which is eligible. Then XP-Plan Partner X plan which is not eligible.

I feel like this Ford employee was confusing A or Z with X-Plan

I'm getting my eligibility from DAV. Can anyone confirm Maverick is eligible from partner X-Plan?
Sponsored

jfjoncas

First Name
Jean-François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru outback 2019

They said there are 2 versions of X-Plan, the family and friends which is eligible. Then XP-Plan Partner X plan which is not eligible.

I'm getting my eligibility from DAV. Can anyone confirm Maverick is eligible from partner X-Plan?
Yes i confirm.

OP
OP
Tulros

Tulros

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tulros
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lux Lariat, AWD, 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

How did you get your pin?

MavrickEcoBoost

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
It isnt so much that its eligible or not. Most dealers ive talked to are not honoring it. Please make sure to talk to your dealers to make sure they are taking X Plan. My dealer specifically said they were not.

RockHoundTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
X-Plan, aye...

399CA9EB-11B2-4ED4-A34E-BFBF8925F2BF.jpeg
Something seems wrong with your X-Plan numbers. Based on .4% under Invoice ($19,595) plus $275 admin fee the XL number should be $19,791.62. Did something change to the X-Plan?

OC-D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Something seems wrong with your X-Plan numbers. Based on .4% under Invoice ($19,595) plus $275 admin fee the XL number should be $19,791.62. Did something change to the X-Plan?
my xplan shows the same prices as in the picture. Numbers never made sense but it’s under MSRP so I’m still happy enough not to care.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
This is why I just joined the Farm Bureau to get the $500 discount

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Been a DAV lifetime member for 5 years and did not think of it, or ever logon to the site. Got my DAV # and the DAV site and the link above. Did apply for a X plan pin via owning over 100 shares of Ford Stock. Been a few weeks, how long does it take to get the pin and does it matter if I used the stock or my DAV membership?

Thinking of call Ford Pin generation phone 800-348-7709 that Tulros posted (thanks) and asking and since I already ordered on Oct 28th if my dealer updates the order with the x plan pin and will also has him to remove the lease fee, since buying. rushing out but think it's called an acquisition fee for $645.

Last edited:

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I touched base with my dealership before joining the Mustang club of America ($35 a year) to make sure they would accept Xplan on my Maverick, even told them what I was joining. They said they would accept it, but I hear many dealers are not.

I did it both for the little bit of savings and as a hedge against market adjustments (despite promises)

Rodeoman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0l Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was able to get my dealership to honer the X plan for owning 100 shares of stock. I personally went in about a month after purchase and the manager gave me 200K in Ford Pass points ($1k). it think they were just doing me a solid, I used them to order the trifold Tonneau cover.

I hope this tactic might work for some of you

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hope what was told by the dealer is correct and Ford was very nice on the phone. They did receive my application for the x-plan pin but had not generated one. Told her about being a DAV member and she immediately gave me an X plan pin number.

Called my dealer and he told me to hold on to it. Then I said don't they need it applied before they do the build. He said no and this is how it works. The invoice will come in with the x plan on it and will need to give him the x plan pin number at that time.
Sponsored