First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't have my Maverick yet, but do have the Ford Pass app on my Apple Watch. Has anyone confirmed what can/cannot be don through the Apple Watch? Specifically, can you remote start the Maverick through the Ford Pass app on the Apple Watch?
Sponsored

Yellow Rhino

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid, 360, Lux Pkg.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't have my Maverick yet, but do have the Ford Pass app on my Apple Watch. Has anyone confirmed what can/cannot be don through the Apple Watch? Specifically, can you remote start the Maverick through the Ford Pass app on the Apple Watch?
You can start, lock and unlock with the Apple Watch widget...however I find it more useful using the phone. The buttons are so small on the watch, plus you have to press and hold...so yeah, my chubby fingers prefer the phone app.

Yellow Rhino

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid, 360, Lux Pkg.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Ford Pass (Remote Start) on Apple Watch IMG_4335

OP
OP
Randy H.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Whoo Hooo; Thank you Yellow Rhino for the "Millie" watch snapshot... Makes me feel better that I can both open my garage door with the MyQ and start my Maverick with the Ford Pass on my Apple Watch. Very nice.

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just noticed this by chance on my watch today, thought I would do a quick search, and revive this thread.

Awesome that I can start my truck from my watch while making my coffee in the morning. I'm not so much in need of this now, as I will be when the winter hits in CNY...

Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've used this feature one time. It was cool to show a BMW-owning friend what I could do with my $32k Ford :)
Other than that, I forget it's a thing lol

OP
OP
Randy H.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just noticed this by chance on my watch today, thought I would do a quick search, and revive this thread.

Awesome that I can start my truck from my watch while making my coffee in the morning. I'm not so much in need of this now, as I will be when the winter hits in CNY...
I have my Apple Watch connected to my work WiFi so I can listen to music with Bluetooth as I walk around our large building without needing to carry my phone with me.
Yesterday was hot here in Connecticut so I attempted to start my Mav using the watch while I was out on the shop floor; the watch app said I needed to be in proximity of my phone to start the truck. Just FYI....

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have my Apple Watch connected to my work WiFi so I can listen to music with Bluetooth as I walk around our large building without needing to carry my phone with me.
Yesterday was hot here in Connecticut so I attempted to start my Mav using the watch while I was out on the shop floor; the watch app said I needed to be in proximity of my phone to start the truck. Just FYI....
Do you have a data plan for your watch? Just curious... I know it shouldn't matter if you're connected to wifi.

natas666

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Natas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Ford Pass (Remote Start) on Apple Watch incoming-392B561B-039F-4D98-AE22-D285800CB492

Works with or without a data plan. If you have your phone near you or the watch on wifi it will work. I use it when I'm about to go somewhere and get the AC going. Florida is about 5 miles from the sun so it comes in handy.
Sponsored