First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Trim
XLT
Don't have my Maverick yet, but do have the Ford Pass app on my Apple Watch. Has anyone confirmed what can/cannot be don through the Apple Watch? Specifically, can you remote start the Maverick through the Ford Pass app on the Apple Watch?

Yellow Rhino

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid, 360, Lux Pkg.
Trim
XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Don't have my Maverick yet, but do have the Ford Pass app on my Apple Watch. Has anyone confirmed what can/cannot be don through the Apple Watch? Specifically, can you remote start the Maverick through the Ford Pass app on the Apple Watch?
You can start, lock and unlock with the Apple Watch widget...however I find it more useful using the phone. The buttons are so small on the watch, plus you have to press and hold...so yeah, my chubby fingers prefer the phone app.

Yellow Rhino

XLT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid, 360, Lux Pkg.
Trim
XLT
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_4335.jpg

OP
OP
Randy H.

Randy H.

XLT
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Trim
XLT
Whoo Hooo; Thank you Yellow Rhino for the "Millie" watch snapshot... Makes me feel better that I can both open my garage door with the MyQ and start my Maverick with the Ford Pass on my Apple Watch. Very nice.