First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an XLT luxury hybrid scheduled for production on Jan. 9th. I noticed that when I track my order, “Bed Tie Down Locking Rails w/ 2 Locking Brackets” is listed under accessories. I don’t believe that this was there a few weeks ago when I first got scheduled, and my order sheet from the dealer does not include it. Could it be that Ford is automatically adding these to orders after their recent announcement about the SIBL and tie down discount package?

Note that my order is a rollover from ‘22 that had a VIN before getting canceled. I kept the SIBL on my order during the rollover, but I intentionally removed the tie down rails since I had heard they were constrained.
Sponsored

OP
OP

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No dice here, scheduled for Jan 4th and rails were not added to order.
Do you have the SIBL on your order? My hypothesis is that they could be adding the tie down rails to orders which already have SIBL. It wouldn’t increase cost due to the recently announced discount package.

If that is actually what they’re doing, then I’m impressed!

h20mxracer222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade EXT and Toyota 4runner Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also have a build date for Jan 9th. Wanted to add the sibl after the recent memo but decided to just wait and get it done after delivery. I don't want to give Ford any reasons to extend my date. No bed tie downs are added to my order. How'd you get so lucky??..

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, because the offer is for the cleat tie down kit C in the order system and it appears as “6 D link bed connectors” on the order to preview.

Sponsored

OP
OP

stretch119

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also have a build date for Jan 9th. Wanted to add the sibl after the recent memo but decided to just wait and get it done after delivery. I don't want to give Ford any reasons to extend my date. No bed tie downs are added to my order. How'd you get so lucky??..
If this isn’t a glitch and they actually are giving me the tie down rails, then it must be because I already had SIBL on my order prior to getting scheduled.

h20mxracer222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade EXT and Toyota 4runner Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You've got the sibl on your order. That's awesome. Atleast some good news. Let's hope our build date doesn't get extended.. I'll get a bullet spray in once I take delivery.
Sponsored