Nightowl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found this information while browsing reddit this morning. If it's already been posted here, I can't find it.

Reddit user rent1985 writes:

"For those with the B&O sound system you might need to manually enable the surround system. It's under Sound Settings>Sound Mode>Surround. The default mode is stereo and it doesn't seem like it actually uses the front center speaker. There is a noticable difference between the two modes."

I don't have my Maverick yet so I can't weigh in on the topic of which mode offers superior sound. On my home system, when I listen to music, I prefer stereo mode. I like the tunes to be projected from where the imaginary stage would be. Obviously, autos are different and it's all up to the ear of the beheaded anyway. That's how the saying goes, right?

Cheers.
Sponsored

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like mine set on the surround mode.

PaPaG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Alto
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found this information while browsing reddit this morning. If it's already been posted here, I can't find it.

Reddit user rent1985 writes:

"For those with the B&O sound system you might need to manually enable the surround system. It's under Sound Settings>Sound Mode>Surround. The default mode is stereo and it doesn't seem like it actually uses the front center speaker. There is a noticable difference between the two modes."

I don't have my Maverick yet so I can't weigh in on the topic of which mode offers superior sound. On my home system, when I listen to music, I prefer stereo mode. I like the tunes to be projected from where the imaginary stage would be. Obviously, autos are different and it's all up to the ear of the beheaded anyway. That's how the saying goes, right?

Cheers.
BEHEADED!?!

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

😂… OMG do I really have to set it on my own?? I can only imagine the horror of setting everything to my taste and liking without it coming standard that way!!! Ok Ford you missed the mark again!!! Pay attention to your customers!!! WTH!!!

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’m not at the least bit sorry about my comment here… If you order a high end option vehicle then educate yourself on the many options to make it yours!!!