Floor liners - recommendations?

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

With the tuxmat do you put them over the factory carpet liners or do you take the carpet out>
AFIK, you don't put any floor liner over another liner of any kind, especially in the drivers position. The Tuxmats are no exception. You do not remove the factory installed carpeting, however.
Sponsored

KDay

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

had OEM-they sucked,lot of dirt getting UNDER the mats
got TUXMATS and love them-they GO ALL THE WAY UP THE SIDES-all I gotta do is vacuum and wipe 'em down-ain't gotta pull mats to clean under!
Couldn't agree more. https://www.tuxmat.com/ for the win.
Ford Maverick Floor liners - recommendations? 20230825_083600

steaknjake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like my Husky liners and they fit like a glove. I've had this brand in all my vehicles for many years with no issues. There are others here who will chime in soon, that like other brands also. Husky is now owned by RealTruck, which is a sponser for this site. Check for a discount code, may save you some cash!
I just got Husky Liners for my maverick and they fit terribly lol I would never recommend them to anyone.

First Sergeant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid 2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just got Husky Liners for my maverick and they fit terribly lol I would never recommend them to anyone.
Did you get the Contour model (X-act fit) or Weatherbeater version? I got the Contour and they are softer, more pliable. Mine are fitting great. Most likely you can send them back for a refund. Sorry you are disappointed.

steaknjake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you get the Contour model (X-act fit) or Weatherbeater version? I got the Contour and they are softer, more pliable. Mine are fitting great. Most likely you can send them back for a refund. Sorry you are disappointed.

I just looked and I got the weatherbeater model. Thank you for the protip! I am sending these ones back and getting something else.

Sponsored

xaipe

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2023 XL, copilot, hitch, window, Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just did Tuxmat and love them.

hdave

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Alto Blue Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With the tuxmat do you put them over the factory carpet liners or do you take the carpet out>
Take out the carpet.
There's a small tab that connects to the floor, without it the tuxmat might slide around.

Jamsandolina

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went with the mabett floor liners. Fit really good. I can't say about durability yet I haven't had them in long enough. They are alittle thinner than the smartliners. I did have smatliners at first but didn't like how the driver side liner didn't completely cover the dummy pedal and the passenger front rubbed on the outer side plastics. The mabett liner solved both of those problems.

gssulte7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid, 2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4X4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought the Husky Liners Weatherbeaters, P/N 95401, for my 2024 Hybrid from Amazon, $125. Amazon showed they wouldn't fit but manufacturer said they would. Perfect fit. Real Truck price was $140.
Sponsored

Last edited: