First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 HPR Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I want these mats. Tuxmat says Non-Hybrid are out of stock. Has this been the case for a while? They have Hybrid version.
Yeah it looks like they are out of stock atm. I've been recommending them to everyone lol. Totally my fault! I apologize. :ROFLMAO:

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've been belaboring this issue just recently; I wanted the best coverage for a decent price and did not want a China manufactured product unless it was dirt cheap and very good. The Smartliners were a contender until I found they were made in India, Thailand or China, the Weather Techs did not go under the gas pedal. I then found the Weather Tech HP (I was going to get just the fronts for now at $136 and get the rears maybe later). That's when I found they wanted another $18 for shipping. I ended up ordering a full set of Tux mats for $199 including shipping from Canada. They should have better coverage even along the sides of the seats. I should be able to review here once I get them.

rgaret

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rafe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Lariat, BAP, Luxury Package
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah it looks like they are out of stock atm. I've been recommending them to everyone lol. Totally my fault! I apologize. :ROFLMAO:
They look really good. I'll wait. Do the fronts cover the still plate?

IronDan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 HPR Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They look really good. I'll wait. Do the fronts cover the still plate?
They do not. The first picture in the album I originally posted shows pretty much everything. There is a small flap that extends under the front seats that you cannot see.

Sponsored

rgaret

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rafe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Lariat, BAP, Luxury Package
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They do not. The first picture in the album I originally posted shows pretty much everything. There is a small flap that extends under the front seats that you cannot see.
OK. That would have been a nice bonus as I've seen them do that for other models. I emailed them today and they expect to be restocked by April.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It depends on if you want custom fit or not.

I am really happy with my cut to fit WeatherTech mats from Costco.
IMHO a better value than the custom fit ones. I admit that the custom fit ones look better. But I an a function over fashion kind of guy and the mats I have do what I want them to do.

SpankMoose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I order Husky floor liners, had good luck with them in the past

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've been belaboring this issue just recently; I wanted the best coverage for a decent price and did not want a China manufactured product unless it was dirt cheap and very good. The Smartliners were a contender until I found they were made in India, Thailand or China, the Weather Techs did not go under the gas pedal. I then found the Weather Tech HP (I was going to get just the fronts for now at $136 and get the rears maybe later). That's when I found they wanted another $18 for shipping. I ended up ordering a full set of Tux mats for $199 including shipping from Canada. They should have better coverage even along the sides of the seats. I should be able to review here once I get them.
First time I ever splurged on floor mats and I got what I think are rather luxurious floor liners in the TuxMats. Not just hard plastic or rubber but rather unique soft cushiony material. Great coverage and have not used the clip retainers provided on any of the edges. We will see how they hold up and clean up, but they are guaranteed so I am not worried. A little tough getting the factory retainers set, just get them aligned then push firmly or pursude with the palm of your hand.
Ford Maverick Floor liners - recommendations? 20240222_174419
Ford Maverick Floor liners - recommendations? 20240222_174459
Ford Maverick Floor liners - recommendations? 20240222_174539

haze10

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought the Tuxmat. Excellent fit and contour. H as a padded effect for increased comfort. Would buy again.

Sponsored

ryan2366

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat - Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

VicRattlehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple ford cars and a truck
Engine
Undecided
Anyone regret getting one type of liner?
I’m considering the tuxmat just Mehh about the price. Sounds like y’all think they’re worth it

hdave

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Alto Blue Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had the Ford, 3dmaxspider, and Tuxmat.
I don't think the tuxmat is worth the cost over 3dmaxspider, but that's what I stuck with since I had already spent the money.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the ford mats that came with the truck . so far they are ok and no complaints .

Junk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 hybrid lariat on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With the tuxmat do you put them over the factory carpet liners or do you take the carpet out>
Sponsored