First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From a tweet by @fordvideoguy and Ford VP Mike Levine - "The news comes to us from Ford North America Product Communications director Mike Levine, who recently retweeted a message from Long McArthur Ford stating that one of its customers is set to take delivery of his Maverick Hybrid tomorrow."

Congratulations to everyone getting their Maverick Hybrids,
from those of us waiting for our build date
Ford Maverick First Maverick Hybrids to be delivered tomorrow December 9, 2021 1639015661845

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The lady at Ford did ask me if I had the Ford Pass app and said I could track it that way. I told her I tried it but it timed out with no one clicking "accept" in the vehicle. She told me to go to the Maverick truck club and a guy there knew how to do it. So, guy, what's the secret trick?
😎 Maverick Truck Club is now Ford Central. LOL.

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Nice, but I got a call from my Ford guy on Monday...no VIN,no build date,...but estimate of start looking first couple of weeks in March. Oh well.

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Crazy thing is I haven't seen 1 Maverick on the road yet here, even though I know they have sold. I just can't wait to get scheduled. So very happy for everyone that is getting theirs and definitely looking forward to hybrid owner reviews.
I was at my local dealership on 10/12 talking to a salesman. There was a couple picking up a black EB XLT. Dealer stock, 3K markup. My salesman said they paid the 3K when they ordered it in July. I had asked the couple, they had just come in a few days before. I mentioned that to my salesman and he didn't react! :) Needless to say I walked away. lol I saw the truck in town a few days after, it had fire dept volunteer light s on the roof. They were probably in the local restaurant. I was going to go in and chat them up but I thought that seemed a little stalkish! lol

Sponsored

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just spoke with my salesperson in Columbus, OH, and he indicated he was taking delivery of the dealership's first Hybrid (XLT) tomorrow.

Hybrids have shown-up as in transit to dealers all over Central Ohio for a few weeks now. So, it wouldn't surprise me if tomorrow IS Ford's official Hybrid Maverick 1st delivery day all over the U.S.
I’m extremely fortunate that mine came in early 12/8, the dealer called me and I picked up yesterday…just avoiding the delivery rush :)

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep....received my build date this morning, Dec. 9th. Week of Valentine's Day.❤ so will anticipate arrival at dealer around end of March to first part of April. Originally ordered at Folsom Lake Ford in Folsom, C A (suburb of Sacramento.)
Area 51 Hybrid XLT Co-Pilot, manual slider.

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is a railhead holding location in Chicago Heights, a South Suburb of Chicago that has had at least 10 Hybrid Mavericks sitting there for at least the past 3 weeks. The address is approx 270 State Street zip 60411 if you want to google it. You can see them through the fence but its hard to tell how many there are. My brother-in-law called me to tell me about them while doing his company deliveries down the street. I believe Ford intentionally had these built, shipped and stored, waiting at railheads across the USA ready to be delivered on or about the same day which was 12-8 like they had originally stated. I think many people will get their trucks this week.

If it was closer I'd go take a ride over there.

There is at least 1 eco boast there. (mine) been there since the 29th. My paper I got yesterday from dealer said 12/10 start-im guess beginning of delivery window and end 12/16.

shemargib

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
It'd be great just to get a build date....
I ordered my Cactus Maverick in JUNE. Had to practically pull teeth to get them to turn all the paperwork in. It was like the dealer had no idea what to do with me or my order. Now I hear nothing. Just nothing. No build date. Nothing. So very frustrating. Wonder if there is anything else I can do other than keep emailing the dealer.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Cactus Maverick in JUNE. Had to practically pull teeth to get them to turn all the paperwork in. It was like the dealer had no idea what to do with me or my order. Now I hear nothing. Just nothing. No build date. Nothing. So very frustrating. Wonder if there is anything else I can do other than keep emailing the dealer.
If you have your order number you can call Ford directly to at least confirm the order is in the system and waiting for production.

My dealer was able to confirm this week that my order is in the system as "buildable - clean" which he described as the configuration (Hybrid, XL) is allowed and there are no constraints (tow, spray in liner) that would stop it from being scheduled for production. Basically - I'm in line and shouldn't be getting passed up because of my specific build config.

Besides a build date - I figure that's the best state to be in but it's fluid and something not constrained today might be a constraints next week.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Definitely call Ford customer to see if they show your order!!!!!

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call Ford. The best number for Maverick information is (800) 334-4375

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Call Ford. The best number for Maverick information is (800) 334-4375
You better call Ford customer service....this doesnt sound right....and especially since yo9u paced order in JUNE!

OP
OP
Big_T

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You better call Ford customer service....this doesnt sound right....and especially since yo9u paced order in JUNE!
I did call Ford last week. They could not give any idea when my truck that was built October 8 will ship.
Sponsored