First consumer hybrid delivery?

Blackhawk0258

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback
I can't wait...and I am not buying till next Spring.LOL.
Seriously, I want to hear owner opinions...
Surecritic has 50 owner reviews now on the Santa Cruz...and they pretty much says it is an "awesome" vehicle...Sometimes I look fondly at the SC...then at its MPG.
I'm in the same boat. I haven't even placed my order yet and am chomping at the bit. So excited to hear owner reviews and complaints.
Sponsored

Yardtruck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2006 Sienna 2016
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I never heard of Surecritic, so I checked it out… everything I looked at had 5.0 stars, even a shop I know does not deserve it. You might want to check out the Santa Cruz forum. Parts missing, total transmission failure, one unit had 32 codes at one time, Lemon law lawsuit already
Most are happy but enough major things to make it worth a read.
Thanks...I saw the their "Gremlin" thread. I have decided not to buy until March-April. So hopefully that will be enough time to see how both the SC and Mav shake out.

BUT what really freaked me out on the SC Forum...a guy said his tailgate opened itself while he was driving down the freeway! (It power opens from the key fob.)
Just read tonight that it opened again! That really, really, bothers me.

Been driving trucks for 40 years-all manual tailgates. And they don't open themselves!

My expectation is that the SC quality will improve.
But you know what they say..."expectations are just down payments on resentments."

Last edited:
Reactions: wjg