Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Our new downpipe is here and I'm biased but it's the best on the market.

100% Tig Welded and back purged
304 SS Flange
304 SS 3 inch Mandrel bent pipe
SS Flex pipe
3 inch EPA Approved Gesi G - Sport High Flow 300 CPSI Cat
SS Oem style hangers
SS Vband female and clamp
304 SS 3 inch mid pipe with Vband male
3 inch slip fit end

These are built 1 at a time in the USA. The pictures show the quality but you must see it in person. Also, if our turbos have a groove for an alignment ring, why not use it? Fit and finish is perfect as is the attention to detail.

The Ranger version is coming soon and right after that the 3 inch catback that will work with either downpipe.

Visit www.fastmavericks.com for details and to order yours today!

Ford Maverick Fast Mavericks V 2.0 Catted Downpipe is here dp1

Ford Maverick Fast Mavericks V 2.0 Catted Downpipe is here dp2
Ford Maverick Fast Mavericks V 2.0 Catted Downpipe is here dp3
Sponsored

Jwhisl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very nice!I look forward to ordering soon

Brady2705

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, 2.0L
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ivan,

Super impressed with everything you've been doing for the Maverick community! I've had my 2022 XLT since Nov 22, and I've been patiently waiting to start my modifications -- I've really just wanted to see more aftermarket availability catch up, rather than buy the first/only product on the market. I'm really excited about FastMaverick's S&B CAI, 3" downpipe, and your FMIC!

That being said, I'm not a track enthusiast. I'm just a guy who loves his daily-driver, and wants to make my drives as fun as possible, while still being able to pass the emission standards that I have to test for in the suburbs of Washington DC.

If I'm Googling correctly, it *seems* like the Cat you used on your downpipe is manufactured to pass EPA requirements, which I suspect means it should pass the emission tests I have to get done to stay road-legal (the cat I think you used is linked below). However, your web-store has caveats saying your 3" Downpipe is not legal for street use for emission-tested vehicles, and it's for track-use only.

Can you help me out -- should I be worried if I purchase your DP, I'll fail my tests and be forced to remove the upgrade?

https://www.stainlessbros.com/Gesi-...rter-EPA--3-INOUT-x-4-Body-x-7-OAL_p_781.html

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hmmm……
Mona Lisa / Fast Mavericks Downpipe
Fast Mavericks Downpipe / Mona Lisa

I’ll take the Fast Mavericks Downpipe!

www.fastmavericks.com

Sponsored

dwkfb69

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BOSS 302 Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice pipes😃
Haven't decided on what I'm going to do with my Tremor.. but breathing better is always a good thing.. just don't want the fart can sound..

Harry's Humble Hitch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
¬Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4x2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ivan,

Super impressed with everything you've been doing for the Maverick community! I've had my 2022 XLT since Nov 22, and I've been patiently waiting to start my modifications -- I've really just wanted to see more aftermarket availability catch up, rather than buy the first/only product on the market. I'm really excited about FastMaverick's S&B CAI, 3" downpipe, and your FMIC!

That being said, I'm not a track enthusiast. I'm just a guy who loves his daily-driver, and wants to make my drives as fun as possible, while still being able to pass the emission standards that I have to test for in the suburbs of Washington DC.

If I'm Googling correctly, it *seems* like the Cat you used on your downpipe is manufactured to pass EPA requirements, which I suspect means it should pass the emission tests I have to get done to stay road-legal (the cat I think you used is linked below). However, your web-store has caveats saying your 3" Downpipe is not legal for street use for emission-tested vehicles, and it's for track-use only.

Can you help me out -- should I be worried if I purchase your DP, I'll fail my tests and be forced to remove the upgrade?

https://www.stainlessbros.com/Gesi-...rter-EPA--3-INOUT-x-4-Body-x-7-OAL_p_781.html
Technically you are required to replace any missing or faulty emissions control devices with an OEM equivalent while driving on a public road. You should research your specific area's rules and enforcement as to what they do or don't look for. If you are not doing the work yourself, keep in mind that many shops won't install an aftermarket high flow cat.

OP
OP
Fast Mavericks

Fast Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Technically you are required to replace any missing or faulty emissions control devices with an OEM equivalent while driving on a public road. You should research your specific area's rules and enforcement as to what they do or don't look for. If you are not doing the work yourself, keep in mind that many shops won't install an aftermarket high flow cat.
While you are absolutely correct, these cats are EPA approved for use on cars 2017 and newer. These downpipes are not for sale in California or any state that has adopted CARB regulations.
Ford Maverick Fast Mavericks V 2.0 Catted Downpipe is here 1D3992F4-F13A-42B7-9E16-032A8098E598
Ford Maverick Fast Mavericks V 2.0 Catted Downpipe is here E2E76EB7-1BAF-4FBB-82EF-25BC6DC7D909

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That answers that.
Thanks

MavDave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ivan,

I inspected vehicles on the east coast for about 4 years before moving to Texas. If the check engine light is not on and the emissions control components seem to be there. Only about .0251% of inspectors will look any further. In all honesty, probably only the dealer.

Sponsored

yamahaSHO

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 07 Jeep CRD, 04 S2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will be curious to see if the ECU is happy. A lot of cars I tune, the GESI cats sometimes will pop a P0420 code... It's hit or miss. I have a customer who just ordered a downpipe for his Maverick. I guess I'll see what it does.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will be curious to see if the ECU is happy. A lot of cars I tune, the GESI cats sometimes will pop a P0420 code... It's hit or miss. I have a customer who just ordered a downpipe for his Maverick. I guess I'll see what it does.
Which downpipe did your customer order? Please tell us the results.
Thank you

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I inspected vehicles on the east coast for about 4 years before moving to Texas. If the check engine light is not on and the emissions control components seem to be there. Only about .0251% of inspectors will look any further. In all honesty, probably only the dealer.
So if I’m understanding correctly, although it’s not cast in stone, in reality the concerns expressed are pretty much a non issue?
Is that correct?

MavDave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So if I’m understanding correctly, although it’s not cast in stone, in reality the concerns expressed are pretty much a non issue?
Is that correct?
Basically, if the check engine light operates as it should and all of the emissions control codes are ready. Most inspectors don't look any farther. That isn't a rule by any means, but a lot of people who inspect vehicles have emission parts deleted on their vehicles. Honestly this is one of those things that it really depends on who you kone and where you go. As stated earlier, I inspected vehicles back east, In NC. I had a 03 WRX with all the cats removed, and a good tune, so the check engine light worked as it should all of the codes were ready with the check engine light off. I never inspected my own vehicles, I always went to other shops to have it done, never once had someone even put it in a lift to look for any of the actual emissions control components.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Basically, if the check engine light operates as it should and all of the emissions control codes are ready. Most inspectors don't look any farther. That isn't a rule by any means, but a lot of people who inspect vehicles have emission parts deleted on their vehicles. Honestly this is one of those things that it really depends on who you kone and where you go. As stated earlier, I inspected vehicles back east, In NC. I had a 03 WRX with all the cats removed, and a good tune, so the check engine light worked as it should all of the codes were ready with the check engine light off. I never inspected my own vehicles, I always went to other shops to have it done, never once had someone even put it in a lift to look for any of the actual emissions control components.
Perfect!
I’ve compared it to going 60mph in a 55mph zone. “Technically” not allowed, but no one really cares.
Sponsored