First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a Maverick, order date 12/9/21 - XLT Co 360, lux, 4k tow eco. Spray in bed liner. All the constraints you can have. My dealer put my email address in wrong, so I have had zero coms from ford. After the seeing the constraint posts on this forum in April I contacted my dealer, and they caught the mistake in my email address and corrected but up until this week when I received the email of death from ford it was crickets. Yesterday I contacted my dealer in regard to the email of death and low and behold I am informed my Maverick has been scheduled for the last week in August (I will not be holding my breath). As excited as I am to have this information, he did not have a VIN # and it was too late to contact ford customer service.
After thinking about it I am wondering if they are just scheduling mavs that they know they can't produce so they don't have to offer you a "private offer" on August 2nd!
I will update this post after the long weekend if I am able to confirm my production date and obtain the VIN # from ford.
Sponsored

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I hope it isn't the email of death. It certainly is a crappy email. Pretty sketchy on the actual information and it just brings up another dozen important questions. Ford thinks we're mushrooms.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll get my Maverick this fall.

Dudley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yesterday I contacted my dealer in regard to the email of death and low and behold I am informed my Maverick has been scheduled for the last week in August (I will not be holding my breath). As excited as I am to have this information, he did not have a VIN # and it was too late to contact ford customer service.
Wife and I ordered XLT bare bones 12/3/21. We also were notified this week that our build is scheduled for Aug 29. Appears they are getting to December orders? They did have a VIN for me and I use it in the Ford Tracking system. You need customer code also.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Remove the CP360 to give yourself a chance .

Dun4791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After thinking about it I am wondering if they are just scheduling mavs that they know they can't produce so they don't have to offer you a "private offer" on August 2nd!

Ford isn’t this smart.

Sponsored

s.ober

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Prius; 1998 Sienna
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a Maverick, order date 12/9/21 - XLT Co 360, lux, 4k tow eco. Spray in bed liner. All the constraints you can have. My dealer put my email address in wrong, so I have had zero coms from ford. After the seeing the constraint posts on this forum in April I contacted my dealer, and they caught the mistake in my email address and corrected but up until this week when I received the email of death from ford it was crickets. Yesterday I contacted my dealer in regard to the email of death and low and behold I am informed my Maverick has been scheduled for the last week in August (I will not be holding my breath). As excited as I am to have this information, he did not have a VIN # and it was too late to contact ford customer service.
I will update this post after the long weekend if I am able to confirm my production date and obtain the VIN # from ford.
You didn't have all of the constraints possible since it wasn't a Hybrid.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you are scheduled and have a VIN, you will get built. I don't even know how to respond to the suggestion they are scheduling Mavericks they can't produce. That's not how this works.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How does that even make sense? If they said your Mav is scheduled then it will be produced. If its not then you move your order to a 2023 and get a discount to 2022 prices.

OP
OP

ldiluzio

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How does that even make sense? If they said your Mav is scheduled then it will be produced. If its not then you move your order to a 2023 and get a discount to 2022 prices.
It makes sense because if I wait until after August 2nd to follow up then I missed the "special offer", if my dealer had the VIN he was not letting me know but he is just telling me that it has been scheduled. I have no way to confirm until after the long weekend - if ford will confirm!

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It makes sense because if I wait until after August 2nd to follow up then I missed the "special offer", if my dealer had the VIN he was not letting me know but he is just telling me that it has been scheduled. I have no way to confirm until after the long weekend - if ford will confirm!
Why don't you chat with them now?

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

They are available on Saturdays 11-7.

Dudley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If it's scheduled THEN there is a VIN. No window sticker, but a VIN
Sponsored