Wish I'd thought of this, the bottom of my glove box looks like it was attacked by a wild dog.
Or:
![]()
In my case it's from my shoulder bag straps.Is that a common spot as well? Does it happen from passenger feet?
it matches my dash mat as well that I got from dash designs. It is “formed” as best as possible. It’s fabric so unlike vinyl I was able to heat it and stretch it. The seatbelt area isn’t perfect because it has a small contour in it but most wouldn’t notice it. I got it on amazon. This is the link:Very nice. Did you have to "form" it around the corners or edges? It looks very close to the material I have on my dash mat. Where did you get material? Thanks!
I agree, definitely not a show truck. My thought is if I can do something cheap and avoid scratches why not…..and it gave me something to do on a Saturday waiting for the game to come on.I don’t mind the scratches. It’s a year old now. Used,
I made it a year for the first time in my life without any door dings.
It’s not a show truck.
It’s mine,
There are many like it,
but this one is mine~~~~~
I’ll prolly still park in the back 40 at Wallyworld. :’P
Donald,Do you have a link, or specific name for it?