Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

See my post above for my guesses as to why I got selected.

I have seen that some of those June orders have LUX packages (14%-17%) national constraints, Late Availability or other Constrained Items on their order which seems to have an effect in not being selected.

Also dealership's monthly allocations have an effect. Look at all those poor souls who ordered from Long MacArthur in Kansas. I believe there are over 300 orders with them but Long MacArthur only received 20 allocations for the entire month of October. Those 280 unscheduled unlucky souls will have to wait for November to even be considered for scheduling. Most of them probably won't be scheduled until well into 2023.
If I had that kind of knowledge about my situation I would place an order with another dealer.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my hybrid on 9/4 at a small town dealer. Nice people that has great prices on service, but will probably cause my build to be the last in line.
I see from your signature "Area 51 XLT Hybrid 360 Tri Fold tonneau Bed Mat Winter floor mats " that you have the "Bed Mat" on your order. The "Bed Mat" is on the constraint list and has 0% Nationally Availability or in other words as long as the "Bed Mat" is on your order you will not get scheduled.

I originally had it on my order but in the beginning of September I removed it and was scheduled less than two weeks later.

I plan to order the "Bed Mat" from Ford parts when my Maverick arrives in December.

You can try the same, remove it from your order and possible get scheduled much sooner and then at a later date order it from Ford parts.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking at all the replies here I see seven orders that are not yet scheduled.

Five of those unscheduled orders have the Lux package, one has the "Bed Mat" and one is of unknown build.

Those orders with the Lux Package are really hurting because of the 17% National Constraint on that package.

At least in the most recent scheduling on 10/14 a few orders with the Lux Package got scheduled whereas none were scheduled in the weeks before.

Last edited:

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oxford white XLT Hybrid +full size spare, hitch, 120v in cab, and air deflectors. Ordered August 1st from Five star Ford in NRH. Have confirmation email but not scheduled.

Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No.

Randal Reed's Planet 635. One of the largest volume dealers in the nation. they should have a large allocation. No luck yet.

Reservation 6/27
Ordered 8/20
Confirmed 8/20
Order Status with Ford: Approved

Crickets since August. I don't blame the dealership for that either. The scheduling and production emails come from Ford. My dealer is playing the same waiting game that I am.
That is a late order from a large dealer. You are assuming that no one else in front of you ordered. There are still people on here who ordered in July that have no build dates. I ordered 8 4 from a large dealer but I was the first hybrid they had ordered. I got mine built already. You waited until over a month after orders has started. My other order is not in process yet and it was scheduled for next week on 8 12. That was a month difference over 8 days of scheduling

_zzz_

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ordered 8/4 Ford five star Carrollton.
XLT + lux HPR hybrid. Nothing yet and i don't think I'll see one till spring 2022.
Hope I'm wrong.

OP
OP
JBnorthTX

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looking at all the replies here I see seven orders that are not yet scheduled.

Five of those unscheduled orders have the Lux package, one has the "Bed Mat" and one is of unknown build.

Those orders with the Lux Package are really hurting because of the 17% National Constraint on that package.

At least in the most recent scheduling on 10/14 a few orders with the Lux Package got scheduled whereas none were scheduled in the weeks before.
I'm considering changing my order from XLT Lux to Lariat (without Lux).

mikelowrey

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also modified my order to drop the spray on bed liner 2 weeks later I got scheduled.
if anyone needs some wheels I got few sets from bronco sport take off.
A74D3B86-5FAC-40D7-B510-0DE04351E255.jpeg
I’m definitely interested. Do you think they would fit the Maverick?

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes they will 100% is the same as the maverick

Sponsored

Tx_actual

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride, Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not scheduled. Ordered 7/17. Five star ford Dallas

tamu2010

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra 2010
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just curious if anyone got under invoice from Texas Dealerships?

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Next week when I visit the dealership I will enquire how many are scheduled for build.
Update from my latest visit to my dealership.

My Maverick XLT Hybrid is still scheduled for build week 11/15 with the hope of delivery in December just before Christmas.

Since I have my VIN number and a build week I went in to have a signed "Buyers Order" done with the total of all costs. I already had a signed DORA from 8/23 but a few order changes were done since and I wanted the peace of mind and no surprises when my Maverick gets delivered to the dealership.

Sales Price of MSRP $24,620 - $446.15 discount, plus Sales Tax $1551.36, $150 Doc Fee, State Inspection Fee $16.75, Title Fee $33, Tag/Registration Fee $113.25, Road and Bridge Fee $23, Other $7

Total out the door: $26,068.21

I was offered $11,750 for trading in my 2015 Honda Fit Ex with only 43,782 miles on it. I feel that their offer is too low and will get quotes from Carvana, Vroom, Cars.com etc to see what they will offer. Those offers will have to be $12,485 or higher otherwise I will accept the trade-in value of $11,750 and save on sales tax.

If I do accept the trade-in value of $11,750 then the sale tax on my order drops to $816.98 and the total out the door would be: $13,583.83

EDIT: WOW :D I just got an offer from Carvana of $16,523 to buy my 2015 Honda Fit Ex with 43,798 miles on it. Vroom offered $1,040 less so I am selling it right now to Carvana. For the two months I am out a vehicle I will share my wife's CR-V.

So the math now works out this way:

Maverick purchase price of $26,068.21 minus $16,523 is only $9545.21. I easily have that amount to pay in full with cash but I will do a downpayment of $8068.21 and take the 36 month 0% Ford offer on $18,000. I will make $139.09 in interest in my 0.5% Citi Savings account over those 3 years.

--------------------

When I first ordered my Maverick on 8/23 there were 29 Maverick orders ahead of me.

As of now the dealership has 67 Maverick orders of which 3 were delivered customer orders and 8 more are currently scheduled for production of which I am one of those 8.

That means if someone orders right now at the dealership 56 Maverick orders would be in front of them.

The allocations that the dealership is receiving for the Maverick is really very low. Since they have 8 currently scheduled and 3 already delivered (11 total) and I was told they had 5 allocations in August that means they only averaged 3 allocations per month in September and October. For me to be selected in September (1 of the 3 allocations) and a Hybrid to boot I can see why others think me getting a build date was like finding a Unicorn.

I also feel sorry for those 56 outstanding orders because with only 3 allocations a month it will take 18 months for the ones who are last on the list to be scheduled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aza

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just curious if anyone got under invoice from Texas Dealerships?
Not under invoice but right at invoice.
MSRP - $504
Sponsored