Tx_actual

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride, Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
5 Star Ford Dallas. So far, so good with them. They said MSRP, no dealer required add-ons. Hope the purchase goes smoothly!

Do you have a blend date on your window sticker? Mine doesn't have that, but my status in the tracker says "in production".
Picked mine up there last week at msrp. Only negotiating I had to do was to get the interest rate lower. Overall very easy experience.
Sponsored

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

5 Star Ford Dallas. So far, so good with them. They said MSRP, no dealer required add-ons. Hope the purchase goes smoothly!

Do you have a blend date on your window sticker? Mine doesn't have that, but my status in the tracker says "in production".
No blend date. Same status of in production.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

On Monday, my 5-Star Carrollton salesman called to say my truck had arrived in Mesquite. (Shipped from the factory on 6/4.) Said it could be "any day now" for delivery. The next day I received an email from Ford saying the estimated delivery time frame is pushed back from June 24-30 to July 5-11. :LOL:

I guess they don't plan on unloading that train for quite some time! :) Anybody else have theirs get held up in Mesquite?

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

On Monday, my 5-Star Carrollton salesman called to say my truck had arrived in Mesquite. (Shipped from the factory on 6/4.) Said it could be "any day now" for delivery. The next day I received an email from Ford saying the estimated delivery time frame is pushed back from June 24-30 to July 5-11. :LOL:

I guess they don't plan on unloading that train for quite some time! :) Anybody else have theirs get held up in Mesquite?
@XLTLUXCG His got stuck there

Sponsored

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick

Yup, mine was stuck for almost 10 days!

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, if their revised projected delivery window of July 5-11 is correct, mine will be there for 2 weeks minimum.

JB330ci

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, BMW M2, Lexus RX450h
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, if their revised projected delivery window of July 5-11 is correct, mine will be there for 2 weeks minimum.
Mine has been sitting in the 100+ sun @ Mesquite railyard since 6/18 as well. 🤬 Original ETA was 19-25 but I don't think it's going to make it. BTW I ordered the truck 6/24 last year, 366 days ago.☹

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine has been sitting in the 100+ sun @ Mesquite railyard since 6/18 as well. 🤬 Original ETA was 19-25 but I don't think it's going to make it. BTW I ordered the truck 6/24 last year, 366 days ago.☹
Wow. Over a year. Hope you get it soon.

JB330ci

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow. Over a year. Hope you get it soon.
Just called Ford and was told ETA is 7/11 now🤬. How about yours? Have you gotten your truck yet?

Sponsored

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just called Ford and was told ETA is 7/11 now🤬. How about yours? Have you gotten your truck yet?
No, and I haven't been expecting it since the email from a week ago said delivery between 7/5 and 7/11. Maybe ours are waiting for the same damn truck. 😡

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, 7/11 is here (3 weeks in the Mesquite railyard) and no word from the dealer. Any luck with yours? We leave for a 10 day vacation on Wednesday. With my luck it will come in the day after we leave.

JB330ci

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, 7/11 is here (3 weeks in the Mesquite railyard) and no word from the dealer. Any luck with yours? We leave for a 10 day vacation on Wednesday. With my luck it will come in the day after we leave.
I called the dealer last week and was told it's the 18 wheeler driver shortage issue but it's getting better now. Hope yours comes when you are around.
<Edited> More likely, it will show up when you are out...Wednesday is just around the corner.

Last edited:

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I called the dealer last week and was told it's the 18 wheeler driver shortage issue but it's getting better now. Hope yours comes when you are around.
<Edited> More likely, it will show up when you are out...Wednesday is just around the corner.
My salesman called me at 8:30 last night and confirmed I wouldn't be getting it before we leave tomorrow. He seems to think it has to do with the engine fire recall. Could be. Per discussions on this forum, customers are experiencing the same delay at other railyards besides Mesquite, TX.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This evening I received an email from Ford pushing the delivery window back to July 19-25. Not a surprise after the call from my salesman last night. I have to say, ever since I finally got scheduled for production, communication from Ford and my dealership has been pretty good. Most of the time I just haven't liked what they had to say. :sneaky:
Sponsored