First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, BMW M2, Lexus RX450h
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This evening I received an email from Ford pushing the delivery window back to July 19-25. Not a surprise after the call from my salesman last night. I have to say, ever since I finally got scheduled for production, communication from Ford and my dealership has been pretty good. Most of the time I just haven't liked what they had to say. :sneaky:
Called Ford and was told the ETA's now 19-25 as well. By the way, have a great vacation! 🤜
Sponsored

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm three hours east of DFW and mine is supposed to be delivered Wednesday, It's very possible our trucks are on the same train, now I am nervous. I guess I will be calling the dealer first thing in the morning.

JB330ci

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was shipped from Hermosillo and arrived at Mesquite rail yard a month ago, on 6/18 and has been sitting there over 4 weeks since. Are you sure it would be delivered Wednesday? Let's hope so cause EB may be quicker, with no recall and no battery issues like hybrid. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Aza

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was shipped from Hermosillo and arrived at Mesquite rail yard a month ago, on 6/18 and has been sitting there over 4 weeks since. Are you sure it would be delivered Wednesday? Let's hope so cause EB may be quicker, with no recall and no battery issues like hybrid. :)
I have an EB and last week when I called my dealer she tracked it and said 07/20.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tha
Called Ford and was told the ETA's now 19-25 as well. By the way, have a great vacation! 🤜
Thanks! Cooler temperatures have been great.

Sponsored

rockn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am also waiting for my EB to be delivered. It is currently sitting on a rail car in Louisville Kentucky since Friday last week. I am starting to wonder if there could be possible Hybrids on that rail car and that is the reason why mine is sitting there for a long time now? Who knows.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My salesman texted this afternoon and said my Maverick finally arrived at the dealership! Hope yours has come in, too!

JB330ci

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My salesman texted this afternoon and said my Maverick finally arrived at the dealership! Hope yours has come in, too!
Congrats! 🍻 Just in time for you to pick it up back from the vacation, perfect timing.. (y)

Mine is still stuck at the Mesquite railyard baking in 100F + sun. No emails, no texts, no phone calls from either Ford or the dealer. The Order Track website is still showing "in transit". But good to know the line is moving. Hopefully mine will show up at the dealership soon.

Did your salesman mention the recall had been fixed at the railyard or they needed to do it at the dealership?

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats! 🍻 Just in time for you to pick it up back from the vacation, perfect timing.. (y)

Mine is still stuck at the Mesquite railyard baking in 100F + sun. No emails, no texts, no phone calls from either Ford or the dealer. The Order Track website is still showing "in transit". But good to know the line is moving. Hopefully mine will show up at the dealership soon.

Did your salesman mention the recall had been fixed at the railyard or they needed to do it at the dealership?
Dang, I don't see any reason why yours couldn't have been on the same truck. My salesman did not mention anything about the recall. I've got a few questions for him before I pick it up, so I'll add that to the list.

Sponsored

Gforceriders

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in Cleburne TX and mine Maverick was on the same train as y'all's and was slated for a 7/20 to 7/25 and my dealer told me yesterday that now it shows 7/22 to 7/28. So it looks like it's still just sitting at the railyard.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

He said "part" of the recall needed to be completed by the dealer. That seems a little strange since the fix overall doesn't sound like much work.

JB330ci

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Cleburne TX and mine Maverick was on the same train as y'all's and was slated for a 7/20 to 7/25 and my dealer told me yesterday that now it shows 7/22 to 7/28. So it looks like it's still just sitting at the railyard.
My estimated delivery date is now 7/22-7/25 as well. I have a hunch that it is going to show up at the dealership next week.

Gforceriders

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I sure hope so as well. Planing on a road trip next weekend. It's cutting it real close.

Gforceriders

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My estimated delivery date is now 7/22-7/25 as well. I have a hunch that it is going to show up at the dealership next week.
Wanted to check if your truck got delivered by your new estimated delivery date?
Sponsored