Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's why I said "up until Ford previews it for scheduling"
You can change your order after moving to PC2. You just can't do it during the scheduling window each week. That leaves a short window from Friday evening to Sunday where changes can be made. You also risk getting your priority code dropped back to 09 during the next scheduling round. This is what my Granger POC said when I talked to him about removing my tonneau cover a month or so ago.

With no scheduling next week, everybody should be able to make any changes they want.
Sponsored

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I am so wanting Cyber Orange! Saw it at dealership. This will be my truck, hubby inherits my 2 year old Escape. But he thinks he has to have in color. What to do to convince him? Think I'd know cause we've been married 44 years!
GUESS WHAT Y'ALL!? He surprised me today and said I should have what I want! He is just the best! I had really just put it aside. Wasn't worth fighting over, worth pouting a bit, but I had even gotten past that! Lol!

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I originally ordered Area 51, and that what was listed on the order sheet. I changed my mind and called the dealer. No problem switching to Cyber Orange and the dealer sent me a new order sheet with the change.
Did you already have a window sticker at that point?

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
GUESS WHAT Y'ALL!? He surprised me today and said I should have what I want! He is just the best! I had really just put it aside. Wasn't worth fighting over, worth pouting a bit, but I had even gotten past that! Lol!
Well, he’s a keeper! 🧡
(We’re up to 47, and spouse would do the same. “Suit yourself and you’ll suit me.”)

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No. I'm months away from getting a window sticker
Seems to me there’s at least a chance they could simply switch paint colour, since that’s what you ordered and it’s not your error…! If you paid more for the Cyber Orange colour, they owe it to you. Have you spoken with Ford directly?

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems to me there’s at least a chance they could simply switch paint colour, since that’s what you ordered and it’s not your error…! If you paid more for the Cyber Orange colour, they owe it to you. Have you spoken with Ford directly?
I'm not the one with the problem. I switched colors, and am ok with the price increase.
Sponsored