First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For the fourth or fifth time I went to my dealer to complain about not getting emails from Ford and got the same BS that they would tell me what the status was. Wouldn't really help me at all, makes me think they know why but they want to just give me what information they want me to know and it royally pisses me off. Already don't plan on servicing my Maverick there. Sorry just need to complain somewhere! Don't really think there is anything to do at this point since it just got built.
Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For the fourth or fifth time I went to my dealer to complain about not getting emails from Ford and got the same BS that they would tell me what the status was. Wouldn't really help me at all, makes me think they know why but they want to just give me what information they want me to know and it royally pisses me off. Already don't plan on servicing my Maverick there. Sorry just need to complain somewhere! Don't really think there is anything to do at this point since it just got built.

Are you scheduled or not? If unscheduled they should be able to update WBDO with your email easy enough.
Not sure if that would be possible if you are scheduled though.

OP
OP

lostbyte1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s built so not much can be done. Do have the VIN and order code but would be nice to hear from Ford and me this is a trust type issue.

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've never gotten an email for anything from Ford. But I do call every week 1-800-334-4375 Ford Marketing Center and they can see the order and my email etc. I think you're relying too much on the dealer to do things that may out of their hands. BTW I ordered Oct 21 and still processing it. I hope we all get our Mavs Soon!

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s built so not much can be done. Do have the VIN and order code but would be nice to hear from Ford and me this is a trust type issue.
Yeah, I don't think that can be changed now. The only info I got from Ford after mine was built was that it was shipped and the week time-frame that it was expected to arrive at the dealership. It came ended up coming one week early. No notice from Ford when it was dropped off @ the dealership.

There are shipping delays for other Ford vehicles. I know of people waiting for a Bronco and they keep getting weekly updates that the estimated delivery had been pushed back again. That probably causes more frustration than anything else!

Sponsored

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You may be expecting too much. Once your truck is built/ships, that's the last email you'll receive from FoMoCo. They don't send you periodic or random updates on the shipping status.

However if you really are concerned for some reason, get on the Ford website chat and the rep should be able to give you a pretty accurate status/location update with your VIN

Donodo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV Escape SEL, Maverick hybrid XLT, DR-650
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just for grins and giggles, I decided to call the Ford marketing number listed above and basically got the same information as I got from the dealership. It’s in processing status. Oh well, fingers crossed it will get built sometime this year

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also didn't get all of the emails from Ford - just 2, the initial order and delivered to dealer. Since you have the VIN you can track on Ford's site - not every dealer is going to coddle their customers no matter how interested we all are in our purchase! As long as they don't screw you on the sale itself, I don't necessarily see any issue to be concerned with at this point.

OP
OP

lostbyte1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And now to the next part of the story!
I hadn’t heard anything after my order 6 weeks afterwards I decided to call the dealer to found out Ford hadn’t accepted my order because it was missing a signature so I had to come in and sign another order. After not hearing anything for another 6 weeks I called Ford and found that my order had been accepted. Was very surprised when I finally got the VIN and could check status myself that my order date was when I placed my original order.
Sponsored