Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered mine 6/21 and recieved 10/21 Ordered thru Ben Davis Ford in Auburn In. Salesman said they dont do markups and never will. Very HONEST DEALERSHIP
Sponsored

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Ecoboost awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another Jax guy here. I’m shopping around but have only contacted local dealers about ordering in Sept.

Who did you go to out of state and how were the markup/fees?
Long McArthur Ford Salina Ks (watch YouTube Tues 8pm). $300 at time and absolutely nothing else. Paid tax/registration here in Jax and avoided the electronic filing fee $400, markups, add-ons, and dealer fee $1000 charged here most dealers. LM will assist first $1000 for travel/transportation costs if financed there. Locally Mullinax Ford New Smyrna Beach does not charge a dealer fee and sells at MSRP if ordered or claiming an in transit unit. Ask for Jack.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Town and Country Ford-MSRP on any custom retail orders. Located in Birmingham Alabama area (Bessemer and Pell City)

reddyk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FIT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Long McArthur Ford Salina Ks (watch YouTube Tues 8pm). $300 at time and absolutely nothing else. Paid tax/registration here in Jax and avoided the electronic filing fee $400, markups, add-ons, and dealer fee $1000 charged here most dealers. LM will assist first $1000 for travel/transportation costs if financed there. Locally Mullinax Ford New Smyrna Beach does not charge a dealer fee and sells at MSRP if ordered or claiming an in transit unit. Ask for Jack.
I ordered online Sept 2022 and called Mullinax in NSB with the details. No deposit required and they entered in system. Arrived 10/3/2023. Price was what was on the 2022 form. Plus hitch had dropped $10. No extra fees. Jack was great to deal with.

Jville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Ecoboost awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered online Sept 2022 and called Mullinax in NSB with the details. No deposit required and they entered in system. Arrived 10/3/2023. Price was what was on the 2022 form. Plus hitch had dropped $10. No extra fees. Jack was great to deal with.
Good to hear. I've also got a 24 Lariat 2.0 awd on order with Jack, but.I may try to convert that to a Hybrid. Wish Ford would address the D.I. carbon buildup problem on the 2.0.
Luv my 23 XLT hybrid.
Sponsored