First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
4% according to this I have from Ford. Been on the list for months now.
Screenshot_20220611-172318_Drive.jpg
Hey Tim,
So 54L (lux with SIBL) is constrained but 55B (lux with DIBL) is not? The email Ford sent out just said “XLT Luxury Package”. Thanks in advance for the clarification.
Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Hey Tim,
So 54L (lux with SIBL) is constrained but 55B (lux with DIBL) is not? The email Ford sent out just said “XLT Luxury Package”. Thanks in advance for the clarification.
I don't think it matters which luxury package you go with they are both constrained. It doesn't have to do with the bed liner, it's the time that it takes for all the other bed accessories to be added.

OP
OP

10Terp

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer XLT, '06 Escape Hybrid, '04 Expy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks everybody for your input. My wife and I ordered an Explorer on 6/15 to replace our Expedition and got a VIN literally 20 hours later; now Ford is playing a dancing game with the build date. Started at 8/22, moved to 7/18, now it's 7/25. Hopefully they build it sooner than later. Almost 1.5 years from the first Bronco order and we never made it as far as a VIN.

I just sold my 2012 Mustang GT to Carvana for almost $21K (which is insane). Going to be placing a Maverick order as soon as the banks open in August to replace our old Escape Hybrid (which has an HCU that's acting up). I'm thinking an XLT Hybrid with the Luxury package. Thanks again!

stick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep wrangler 4xe; 13 vw gli; 21 maverick xlt
Hi all,

First time poster here bringing a little cross contamination over from the Bronco6G forums. My wife and I have had a Bronco reservation since 7/17/2020 with no VIN in sight and we're about ready to get off the roller coaster there for a multitude of reasons. I've been thinking about a Maverick for months and know there's some wait time for them, but I wanted to see what the general wait time has been like. Some quick reading shows me it seems to be about 8-9 months from order to delivery. Is this holding true?

My wife and I are keeping our 250k mile '04 Expedition on life support and I'm ready for it to go (along with my Mustang, which never gets driven). Suffice to say we thought we'd have our Bronco over a year ago, and now that gas is $5/gal, I'm not super stoked on getting it anymore. Luckily our old FEH is still kicking.

I must be a glutton for punishment waiting for Fords; just not sure if I am willing to subject myself to another 2+ year wait to no avail.

Thanks!
While I bought the hybrid maverick for me, my wife and I also looked at the bronco for her vehicle. Wait was too long. WE then found the new PHEV Jeep Wrangler 4xe. $7500 tax credit made the cost inline and actually cheaper than the non PHEV. Driving for free now for 4 weeks - only about 4 gals used with daily driving into town (solar so no energy cost). We got ours in only 6 weeks.
Sponsored