First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 19th XLT Hybrid with 360, rear slider, and trailer hitch. No build date or VIN yet.
That is not right! No June order should still be waiting in the dark, you were way ahead of the crowd. See what I wrote Uncle Duke on this thread last Tuesday evening.
Sponsored

MORRISX5

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
8-4 order 3-5, build date , ETA 4-11. Hybrid XLT sunroof and full size spare only

Sponsored

Jay144

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Fords
Ordered June 23rd.
As I mentioned before, other than the intial email, I haven't heard shit.
I am a stockholder and have written Ford about this bullshit.
Of course, Ford hasn't had the decency to reply. I've written Jim Farley and sent email to the stockholders info account. NOTHING.
I am the third generation of loyal Ford owners. I'm tired of being treated like I'm a Russian dictator trying to occupy a democratic nation.

willows72

First Name
jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 kia sorento
In honor of today being exactly 7 months since my confirmed order of my truck with still no truck I’m curious how long have you been waiting for your truck? Where are my fellow June Northeast orders!?
Ordered my Maverick June 18 2021 with delivery in late fall 2021 Contact with Ford and dealer response is I am still on the list. sales man made order with a 19 priority which is the lowest priority for build. Still waiting

lagrene

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In honor of today being exactly 7 months since my confirmed order of my truck with still no truck I’m curious how long have you been waiting for your truck? Where are my fellow June Northeast orders!?
Order confirmed 8/2/21 No VIN or build date yet. Area 51 XLT Hybrid both Packages and sliding rear window and roll up cover.

Whs_Jr

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cmax
Ordered July13, 2021.
Dealer sales person called 3/23/22 order is now a #2 priority.
Dealer sales person called 4/16/22 order number assigned a Vin and now schedueld for build 5/30/2022. Still waiting but not so patiently.

Sponsored

TizaM

First Name
Tiza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
I ordered on 06/28/21 and my scheduled build date is 06/27/22. Anyone else looking at over a year before they get their maverick?

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on 06/28/21 and my scheduled build date is 06/27/22. Anyone else looking at over a year before they get their maverick?
Well Tiza, I ordered 6/19 and was confirmed via email by Ford on 6/23. Got a VIN a few weeks ago and Ford chat line said I am scheduled for build 6/13. Dealer is silent and not part of this as he has been virtually absent for a year.

I am not holding my breath on this but I don't much care one way or another. Several months ago I purchased a new Ridgeline and could not be happier. This is the second Ridgeline I have owned and both have been superb. If and when I should get the Maverick (hybrid Lariat), I will hand them a check for the whole purchase, put it in my garage and flip it for a few thousand dollars easy profit - assuming the market for these things is as hot at that time as it is today. If not, I will just walk away as I don't want the Maverick at this point other than for trying to make a few bucks.

Whs_Jr

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cmax
Ordered 2022 Maverick July 13, 2021. Delivered November 4, 2022. Four hundred seventy one days. That's 471. Or One year 3 months and 22 days. It's a great truck but Fords' timing absolutely SUCKS!
Sponsored