Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, between recuperating from a couple of stents (I had a heart attack on 7/3 - the day before the truck arrived at the dealership), selling the '22 Area 51 First Edition to CarMax, and getting all the other odds and ends of "stuff" done, it has been a pretty crazy two weeks! But today I finally had time to get the black 3D lettering installed on the tailgate, and take some pictures. The only other mod (so far) is the DeeZee tailgate dampener, and SmartLiners. I've got mud flaps on order, and am trying to decide which quad-fold tonneau cover I want.

Feel free to make suggestions on quad-fold hard covers - but ONLY quad-fold hard covers... I already know I do NOT want a tri-fold hard cover (where 1/3 of the bed remains covered unless you remove it), a soft cover, or a roll-up. Thanks in advance!

Meet "Sunshine," my Cyber Orange Maverick Lariat with Lux, 360+Assist, and BAP. Man, I love this color, and I feel SO LUCKY that my order came through before the '23 production ended, else I would not have gotten Cyber Orange!
IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1947.jpeg

IMG_1951.jpeg

IMG_1953.jpeg

And for those "haters" who say it is school bus yellow, here's a closeup showing how it looks in the sunlight:
IMG_1950.jpeg
Jim, I'm very happy that you finally have your CO Maverick. She's beautiful. We'll have to get Sunshine and Clementine together soon.
Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@JimParker256 your truck looks really good! Hope your recovery continues to go well and you and Sunshine travel many fun, adventurous, safe miles together

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, between recuperating from a couple of stents (I had a heart attack on 7/3 - the day before the truck arrived at the dealership), selling the '22 Area 51 First Edition to CarMax, and getting all the other odds and ends of "stuff" done, it has been a pretty crazy two weeks! But today I finally had time to get the black 3D lettering installed on the tailgate, and take some pictures. The only other mod (so far) is the DeeZee tailgate dampener, and SmartLiners. I've got mud flaps on order, and am trying to decide which quad-fold tonneau cover I want.

Feel free to make suggestions on quad-fold hard covers - but ONLY quad-fold hard covers... I already know I do NOT want a tri-fold hard cover (where 1/3 of the bed remains covered unless you remove it), a soft cover, or a roll-up. Thanks in advance!

Meet "Sunshine," my Cyber Orange Maverick Lariat with Lux, 360+Assist, and BAP. Man, I love this color, and I feel SO LUCKY that my order came through before the '23 production ended, else I would not have gotten Cyber Orange!

And for those "haters" who say it is school bus yellow, here's a closeup showing how it looks in the sunlight:
IMG_1950.jpeg
First off, glad you are on the mend, just be grateful that the Heart Attack you had was able to be fixed relatively easy.
Yes, CO is an interesting color, when I got mine, it was more "yellow" than orange, when I clay-barred mine and applied the ceramic coating, the "gold" really came through. I get many compliments from people. Enjoy the ride...

DavePamh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered 2023 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello to all,
Showing off my CO BOSS MAV, custom painted in homage to Fords BOSS Mustang.
I got the truck about a month ago after 282 days from ordering, and I have been fairly busy with projects on it.
These range from spraying a Raptor bed liner, installing a hard tri-fold bed cover, hood protector, 4 to 7 pin trailer adapter and most recently painting hood, side hockey stripes and blacked out tailgate.
So some pictures to show it happened, here we go:

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club 20230722_193604

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club 20230722_193507

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club 20230722_125436

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club 20230722_193443

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club 20230722_193421

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club 20230722_193401

Xatorius

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rolled up and parked next to an older cousin at the local disc golf park the other day
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20230727_211357916

Sponsored

Hunny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Cyber Orange.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is the main thing I love about my current car. It is a very distinctive blue and I can spot it in an instance.

I opted for the much less noticable Alto Blue for my build. I do think that the Cyber Orange will look amazing on the Maverick though.
It does. It does. :)

Sponsored

mikeakasully

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape, 2023 Ford Maverick 2.0 Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost