Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think the Mav has a lot of fun colors. I would like to see Gotta-Have-It Green & Grabber Blue brought over from the Mustang palette. I think both of those would look pretty sweet on the Mav. :cool:
Sponsored

OP
OP

TRQ427

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD-97 CHEROKEE-69 427 BISCAYNE-MAYBE 2023 XL
I talked to a older lady at a Quick Trip just a few days back in southern Iowa. She and her husband had gotten their yellow Maverick XLT just a month or so back. LOL,, she said her kids call it "The NO PASSING ZONE" truck,,, she just laughed. It's kinda cool looking, first one I've seen up close. Personally WAY to yellow for me, but a neat color.

Area51FM

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Man, I really like the color, looks good for sure, but then, I see a school bus and wonder,, are ya sure you like it? Am I the only one? All the options are great, makes it hard to decide.
I ended up with Area51 but, Cyber Orange was my first choice. Pics don't do it justice. The metal flake in it is awesome and different lighting makes for different looks. Love it.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Man, I really like the color, looks good for sure, but then, I see a school bus and wonder,, are ya sure you like it? Am I the only one? All the options are great, makes it hard to decide.
I love it! But i also love cactus grey. And i dont love the orange $600 more lol

Sponsored

hopsnbarley91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Sienna, 2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not particularly a fan of cyber orange. I could see how people like it but it's not for me.

Rock what you like!

Kelli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the cyber orange for a few reasons. One, it wasn't black, gray/silver, or white. I wasn't impressed by the blues and didn't want a TRUE red. I wanted burnt orange, nope. Two, you can find it easily in a parking lot full of other dull colors. Three, having had Fords before if the paint ever has to be redone, my experience is it doesn't last like the factory paint, so hopefully it won't be as noticeable (checking/cracking). Four, some insurance companies give discounts for colors you can actually see (learned this AFTER I placed the order). Five, if the color fades hopefully it wouldn't be as noticeable as a red, black, or dark blue. And yes all other Fords I had had to be repainted and the color MASSIVELY faded.

All this said I'm not so sure about a school bus yellow vehicle and that mainly is as close a description as you can get. The more golden color is rare to see. Just like the "orange" you can see with the chili pepper red.

Sponsored

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like it and could live with it...I think..maybe. But the other half says no way. So that's that.

Gottahavmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 5.0 6 spd.,mx-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the cyber orange for a few reasons. One, it wasn't black, gray/silver, or white. I wasn't impressed by the blues and didn't want a TRUE red. I wanted burnt orange, nope. Two, you can find it easily in a parking lot full of other dull colors. Three, having had Fords before if the paint ever has to be redone, my experience is it doesn't last like the factory paint, so hopefully it won't be as noticeable (checking/cracking). Four, some insurance companies give discounts for colors you can actually see (learned this AFTER I placed the order). Five, if the color fades hopefully it wouldn't be as noticeable as a red, black, or dark blue. And yes all other Fords I had had to be repainted and the color MASSIVELY faded.

All this said I'm not so sure about a school bus yellow vehicle and that mainly is as close a description as you can get. The more golden color is rare to see. Just like the "orange" you can see with the chili pepper red.
Ordered cyber orange in January. I saw color in person @ dealership on mustang, which confirmed my order. I believe the color looks better in person, than in pictures. Recently saw on Bronco & still liking it. Looks great.

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it is a really cool color, however I don't know if I could bring myself to get it for my every day driver.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
calling it cyber yellow...and its fine then. Its very eye popping which is the point of it.
Sponsored