First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Read up on lemon law your going thru to much for a new veh !!!
Thanks, I have already read about the lemon law but in Mexico it doesn’t apply or there is not one as such. I just have to wait for the solution Ford gives me in PROFECO

I share my case and look for other cases that can help me have more evidence about these problems. I have been without my truck for practically 4 months.
Sponsored

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks, I have already read about the lemon law but in Mexico it doesn’t apply or there is not one as such. I just have to wait for the solution Ford gives me in PROFECO

I share my case and look for other cases that can help me have more evidence about these problems. I have been without my truck for practically 4 months.
Lawyer up ?

OP
OP
lochyto91

lochyto91

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lawyer up ?
Yes I have a lawyer. I hope can solve my case quickly and give me my money back because the attention and professionalism regarding guarantees from Ford Mexico has been a terrible experience. They don’t accept their mistakes and they don’t accept that there is a problem with the truck I bought.

vinnymac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes I have a lawyer. I hope can solve my case quickly and give me my money back because the attention and professionalism regarding guarantees from Ford Mexico has been a terrible experience. They don’t accept their mistakes and they don’t accept that there is a problem with the truck I bought.
It’s to bad you have to go this way but it is what it is you need to protect your self

Sponsored

Bmr4mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux Hybrid 23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pull an offer from Kavak. Hopefully you can get very close to what you paid for it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lochyto91

lochyto91

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pull an offer from Kavak. Hopefully you can get very close to what you paid for it.
Thanks but I tried and its not a good option. I paid $849000 mexican pesos when I bought my truck. The dealer offered me $575000 to make a deal of another truck. Kavak offered me $525000 mexican pesos. Selling the truck with defects and having the knowledge is a fraud crime that I don’t want to do and Its not a good solution for me because could give me more problems

I think I shouldn’t lose money for an issue that Ford cannot resolve under warranty.

Im searching a solution fast in good terms as a unit change where maybe I lose a little bit, but if Ford and the dealer not give the solve, I dont have idea of how many time delay a lawsuit.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Bmr4mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux Hybrid 23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks but I tried and its not a good option. I paid $849000 mexican pesos when I bought my truck. The dealer offered me $575000 to make a deal of another truck. Kavak offered me $525000 mexican pesos. Selling the truck with defects and having the knowledge is a fraud crime that I don’t want to do and Its not a good solution for me because could give me more problems

I think I shouldn’t lose money for an issue that Ford cannot resolve under warranty.

Im searching a solution fast in good terms as a unit change where maybe I lose a little bit, but if Ford and the dealer not give the solve, I dont have idea of how many time delay a lawsuit.

Thanks for the recommendation.
It's still under warranty and Ford themselves said nothing is wrong with the vehicle. That's said those offers aren't high enough.

OP
OP
lochyto91

lochyto91

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's still under warranty and Ford themselves said nothing is wrong with the vehicle. That's said those offers aren't high enough.
Yes I’m serching a good offer for solve the problem that Ford has about the factory defects that couldnt fix satisfactorily yet on warranty. It’s their responsibility to be able to solve.

It's been 5 months now without them being able to resolve the problem satisfactorily. And without my truck practically 4 months
Sponsored

Last edited: