Not open for further replies.

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
Love the dedication, and the personalization. Keep it up.

HerrJavier

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand youtube is a good source of income for you, and its cool to watch the upgrades, thanks for that.

For the regular folk, with the amount of hours and materials invested, way cheaper and with more style is getting the Lariat

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
4257na switchbacks from diode dynamics since I'm a dealer for them and they're American made
For those not in the know would you please define “switchback “. Also since you are a Diode Dynamics dealer and have had the front bumper off, can flush mount SS3 fog light pods fit in the lower bumper? Also, since Ford says in the owners manual that hooking wiring to the battery terminals can screw up the computer (and that’s where aftermarket fogs are usually hooked up), is there a way to use a fuse tap in an unused fuse location in the underhood fuse box and grounding to the body somewhere? I have a hybrid coming so it would be good to come up with a solution for both powerplants.

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bullseyecustomautos.com
Vehicle(s)
02 Lightning, 18 850whp TT F150, 21 whippled F150
Has anyone just swapped the headlight units from the lariat with the LED driving lights yet? Are they plug n play? Any one checked the cost? I really liked those, wish they had come with the xlt lux package.
I've covered this in another video. They aren't available yet and they aren't plug and play.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bullseyecustomautos.com
Vehicle(s)
02 Lightning, 18 850whp TT F150, 21 whippled F150
I understand youtube is a good source of income for you, and its cool to watch the upgrades, thanks for that.

For the regular folk, with the amount of hours and materials invested, way cheaper and with more style is getting the Lariat

Lol, youtube is hardly a good source of income for me. My channel is hardly anything that makes big money.

As for the hours invested. It's minimal as far as the modding goes.

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really like the sequel tturn single. I had a Ford Cougar back In The day with sequel tail lights. Always thought that was the coolest thing.
Loved my 67, dark blue with a black top…tail lights were the coolest!

Sponsored

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
I’m way too late to the post but recently joined and enjoyed many of your other posts. I think it’s a shame that Ford makes it so difficult to access but an obvious improvement in my opinion. I’ve never been a big fan of custom headlights, tail lights and such but you took the time to think about mods that enhance but still keep with the original design. It doesn’t feel like a cheap bolt on part but something that Ford might have done.

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You need to find Mister boom 5.0 custom headlights that he built about 3 or 4 weeks ago the video is on YouTube and they are so sharp it is unreal I can't wait to get my Maverick so I can drive down to Texas and go ahead and get a pair are absolutely beautiful and fantastic 👍👍

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Kinda necroing this thread but is there a video/picture of the finished product fully assembled?

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Once you put the switchback bulb in can you share back the type? Thanks.
Does your State allow blue lights? Where I live, that will get you pulled over because blue lights are reserved for emergency vehicles.

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does your State allow blue lights? Where I live, that will get you pulled over because blue lights are reserved for emergency vehicles.
where did you get the fact that I'm using blue lights from?

I think you meant to respond to the OP, not me
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.