First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We notified Ed Simpson of Chapman Auto that our Maverick would be drop shipped to Mall of Georgia Ford, and he promptly sent us a revised order sheet with MOG listed as the shipping destination. Great service! I wanted to email this to Andrew Mullenix but don't have his email address. Of course I can phone him to get it, but last time I spoke he seemed swamped (likely with Maverick Owners seeking a drop shipment...). Does anyone have his email address? Feel free to DM me.
Sponsored

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My wife spoke to Andrew yesterday and told her there was nothing needed to do. He indicated he would be notified when something happened that needed attention, such as shipping notice and expected show date on his parking lot. Then things would start to happen.
tom

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey folks

I am brand new to the site (as a member; been creeping for a little while) and am a little confused with the order of things. I want to use Chapman in PA and have the delivery worked @ Mall of Georgia but haven't been able to get Andrew on the phone.
Can I move forward with the order and work out these details later? I prefer confirmation from Andrew but it seems to be a set price @ $250...
BTW thanks for sharing the tip!

OP
OP
GApeach

GApeach

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey folks

I am brand new to the site (as a member; been creeping for a little while) and am a little confused with the order of things. I want to use Chapman in PA and have the delivery worked @ Mall of Georgia but haven't been able to get Andrew on the phone.
Can I move forward with the order and work out these details later? I prefer confirmation from Andrew but it seems to be a set price @ $250...
BTW thanks for sharing the tip!
i worked with Tom first and then called Andrew later to work out the CD and get MOG’s store delivery code.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Been to the lake a few times in the last few decades. It's nice, but so is Lake Allatoona.
Sent an email to Tom Borah in PA with order details... if CD doesn't work, bro in MD will chauffeur me from BWI to PA.(he volunteered)... figure it will be 3 months out anyway, of course wish for shorter time frame.
tom
Is Emerson still 25mph on one side of Old Alabama road and 45mph on the other?

I have a 2nd cousin that grew his wings out at Phoenix Air. I try to avoid the Emerson/Altoona exit just because Emerson was such a speed trap for years.

Sponsored

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i worked with Tom first and then called Andrew later to work out the CD and get MOG’s store delivery code.
I ordered my Maverick yesterday from Tom & his team; I'll reach out again to Andrew @ Mall of Ga and will look at Wade Ford as well (anyone have a contact there?). I'm near the Newnan area so I'll check the southside as well.

Thanks!

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my Maverick yesterday from Tom & his team; I'll reach out again to Andrew @ Mall of Ga and will look at Wade Ford as well (anyone have a contact there?). I'm near the Newnan area so I'll check the southside as well.

Thanks!
Val is at Wade Ford. Leasing officer. Did my CD for 200$

If you live in Cobb county or west use her. If you are on the north it may be a wash. If you are up 85 MoG is probably your best bet.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks!
I live north of you on 27 go to Carrollton and you are 1/2 there. Does 120 run through Newman? Big so take it or 75 north then 285 to get to Wade. It is definitely closer than MoG

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live north of you on 27 go to Carrollton and you are 1/2 there. Does 120 run through Newman? Big so take it or 75 north then 285 to get to Wade. It is definitely closer than MoG
I85 is 8 miles up the road; and you're right - Wade is much closer. Thank you for the contact!

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I85 is 8 miles up the road; and you're right - Wade is much closer. Thank you for the contact!
I keep forgetting they cross just north of 285 at I20 in ATL.

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wade Ford in Smyrna $200. Ask for Val Hill, 678-385-3435.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Val is at Wade Ford. Leasing officer. Did my CD for 200$

If you live in Cobb county or west use her. If you are on the north it may be a wash. If you are up 85 MoG is probably your best bet.
Way to keep things under your hat, RK. I am up near Canton, and Smyrna is just 15 miles down 575. MofG is all the way on the NE side of town.
Who is Val and do you have a reach number? Wade is a LOT closer. I'll switch if I can.
tom

Gmood1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
G-man
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice CD fees up that way! They are greedy as hell in this part of Georgia and Alabama.
Fleet manager in Columbus, Ga wanted $450! I almost burst out laughing. Before he'd get that out of me, I would drive 200 miles and save $250 minus gas . lol
Or just fly up to Philadelphia for $65 and drive back.

I have four dealers in my area. Prices range from $300 to $450.
I'll most likely go with the lowest bidder here.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Way to keep things under your hat, RK. I am up near Canton, and Smyrna is just 15 miles down 575. MofG is all the way on the NE side of town.
Who is Val and do you have a reach number? Wade is a LOT closer. I'll switch if I can.
tom
Her number is 2 posts above you, I believe her title is leasing officer.

Wade Ford in Smyrna $200. Ask for Val Hill, 678-385-3435.
Sponsored