GApeach

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I talked to a fleet manager about doing a courtesy delivery for me and he said I could share his info on the forum.

Andrew Mullenix - Mall of Georgia Ford will do a courtesy delivery for $250 (plus, in my case, Ga state taxes and tag fees).
call the main office number and ask for him at 1-844-873-7966. (That is a toll free number)

Very nice guy and easy to work with.
Sponsored

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Peach, I'm in Canton... and tried a couple on the NW side... "Nah, we don't do that' or "I'll have Mmumble call you with the info, and 'nada' happens(no followup)."
I may just go ahead and place an order. Been on the fence, but do not feel like paying for the dealer's boat payment or kids' braces with ADP items and 'doc fees' that are unreasonable.
Thanks for posting this, I think it is very useful.
tom

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I talked to a fleet manager about doing a courtesy delivery for me and he said I could share his info on the forum.

Andrew Mullenix - Mall of Georgia Ford will do a courtesy delivery for $250 (plus, in my case, Ga state taxes and tag fees).
call the main office number and ask for him at 1-844-873-7966. (That is a toll free number)

Very nice guy and easy to work with.
Nice!! That’s super helpful, thanks. I may even go that route instead.

OP
OP
GApeach

GApeach

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Peach, I'm in Canton... and tried a couple on the NW side... "Nah, we don't do that' or "I'll have Mmumble call you with the info, and 'nada' happens(no followup)."
I may just go ahead and place an order. Been on the fence, but do not feel like paying for the dealer's boat payment or kids' braces with ADP items and 'doc fees' that are unreasonable.
Thanks for posting this, I think it is very useful.
tom
You know it’s pretty up there in Buford. Take your new Maverick to Lake Lanier for a photo shoot after you pick it up! 🤣

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Been to the lake a few times in the last few decades. It's nice, but so is Lake Allatoona.
Sent an email to Tom Borah in PA with order details... if CD doesn't work, bro in MD will chauffeur me from BWI to PA.(he volunteered)... figure it will be 3 months out anyway, of course wish for shorter time frame.
tom

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm less than 3 hours from Atlanta. That might be an option is I can't find anywhere closer. Thanks for the info!

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux. Pkg., '16 Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We're 150 miles from Atlanta (in upstate South Carolina). Does anyone know of a dealer in SC that will do courtesy drop-ships (we've ordered at 4% below invoice from Chapman in PA)? Otherwise might use Atlanta, though braving (pun intended) traffic in that city is no fun.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Upstate, pretty sure that Mall of Georgia Ford is outside of the perimeter, generally close to I-85 coming in from SC. You would not have a lot of traffic problems unless you decided to drive in during the morning rush.
It seems said rush hour starts around 5:30AM and ends about 9, just so you know.

Anyone knowing different, I am open to correction...
tom

OP
OP
GApeach

GApeach

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We're 150 miles from Atlanta (in upstate South Carolina). Does anyone know of a dealer in SC that will do courtesy drop-ships (we've ordered at 4% below invoice from Chapman in PA)? Otherwise might use Atlanta, though braving (pun intended) traffic in that city is no fun.
If it helps, Mall of Georgia Ford is located north of Atl in Buford area so I85/I985 intersection area. Unless you come using I20 you’d miss the worst of our notorious traffic.

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, it's down 85 all the way. We live near Clemson and Greenville. Thanks for the tip.

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That'd be about 190 miles from me but it's an option. I'm trying to see if I can find someone closer in south central TN/NE AL/NW GA.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, it's down 85 all the way. We live near Clemson and Greenville. Thanks for the tip.
Google says 93-100 miles from Clemson to Mall of Ga Ford. 1.5-2 hours depending on route & traffic. I figure it would take that long from NW of Atlanta and about half the miles. I would try to time things to avoid some of the traffic if possible. tom

UpstateSC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Google says 93-100 miles from Clemson to Mall of Ga Ford. 1.5-2 hours depending on route & traffic. I figure it would take that long from NW of Atlanta and about half the miles. I would try to time things to avoid some of the traffic if possible. tom
Just checked: exactly 100 miles from our house. 1 hr 48 minutes drive. A lot shorter than going to PA....

maverickTN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Reddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are there anyone in nashville area that can accept courtesy delivery? trying to find rate from this and they are yet to respond: Ford of Murfreesboro

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are there anyone in nashville area that can accept courtesy delivery? trying to find rate from this and they are yet to respond: Ford of Murfreesboro
Try talking only to the fleet managers. The regular sales managers won’t do them. I googled dealerships and found the fleet managers and asked for them.
Sponsored