Sponsored

Conflicting Plant Restrictions ... What does that mean?

Dman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corolla,1990 Silverado,1949 GMC,1949 Harley
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What does this mean? "Not selected for preview" Reason: "G16 Conflicting Plant Restrictions" ... The screen print the dealer sent shows priority 02. My order was placed July 01 (I did receive the email from Ford). It's a hybrid XLT area 51 with only 3 options; Copilot360, uncarpeted floor mats and trailer hitch. The screen print shows week 202149 (which starts Dec 6). I didn't think any of the options I selected were on a restricted list, so I don't understand the conflicting plant restrictions. Any ideas???
Ford Maverick Conflicting Plant Restrictions ... What does that mean? Polish_20211019_114155323
Sponsored

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
While I have no clue what "conflicting plant restrictions" are, the fact that you ordered a hybrid alone will put you in limbo for a while.

Jroehrer10

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I have an 2.0 XLT ordered and I am going into scheduling week 5 without a build date. Firmly believe priority codes mean nothing at this point.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
What does this mean? "Not selected for preview" Reason: "G16 Conflicting Plant Restrictions" ... The screen print the dealer sent shows priority 02. My order was placed July 01 (I did receive the email from Ford). It's a hybrid XLT area 51 with only 3 options; Copilot360, uncarpeted floor mats and trailer hitch. The screen print shows week 202149 (which starts Dec 6). I didn't think any of the options I selected were on a restricted list, so I don't understand the conflicting plant restrictions. Any ideas???
Polish_20211019_114155323.jpg
I think it's because of the hybrid. Hybrid has a 40% constraint.

Sponsored

Cactus_Kid

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Shadow Blk Mustang GT Prem A10
I sure hope things are out of the woods next year at this time. In fact,I hope I'm here at this time next year. Wife just bought a new frying pan at Penny's. :rolleyes: 🤣

A_Poythress

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier Midnight SV
I think it's because of the hybrid. Hybrid has a 40% constraint.
Is the constraint due to not having OKTB yet? Or are there compounding factors on top of that for Hybrids?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Polish_20211019_114155323.jpg
It's probably because it's a hybrid, and they are backlogged with hybrids. My hybrid is the same build as yours, ordered June 14, was built October 8 but doesn't do me any good because it's still sitting at the plant with all the other hybrids.

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My best guess, given that you are priority code 02, is that you were previously selected for preview when Ford had all of the parts to build it. Unfortunately, you did not get scheduled (which could be any number of reasons, not just parts availability) but now a supply constraint has come up since then and that is why it's now showing the G16 - Conflicting Plant Restrictions. That's just my guess though, your dealer didn't know what the reason meant?

Maybe @fordvideoguy or @Granger Ford have some insight into this "G16 - Conflicting Plant Restrictions" message? This is my first time seeing it.
I'm not sure the rhyme or reason as to why some go to 02. It is changed at Ford and not by us. I think it has to do with the time it has been in the system, but I'm not 100%.

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I sure hope things are out of the woods next year at this time. In fact,I hope I'm here at this time next year. Wife just bought a new frying pan at Penny's. :rolleyes: 🤣
No worry about a frying pan, a Glock yes.

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Is the constraint due to not having OKTB yet? Or are there compounding factors on top of that for Hybrids?
I believe that launch of the new eCVT transmission is slower than anticipated.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My best guess, given that you are priority code 02, is that you were previously selected for preview when Ford had all of the parts to build it. Unfortunately, you did not get scheduled (which could be any number of reasons, not just parts availability) but now a supply constraint has come up since then and that is why it's now showing the G16 - Conflicting Plant Restrictions. That's just my guess though, your dealer didn't know what the reason meant?

Maybe @fordvideoguy or @Granger Ford have some insight into this "G16 - Conflicting Plant Restrictions" message? This is my first time seeing it.
Maybe the inventory shows to have many of the floor mats but "Juanita?" Cannot find the container they are in.

GApeach

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
“I sure hope things are out of the woods next year at this time. In fact,I hope I'm here at this time next year. Wife just bought a new frying pan at Penny's. ”

Have you not seen Rapunzel?

Ford Maverick Conflicting Plant Restrictions ... What does that mean? 1634756904100