Sponsored

Confirmed msrp dealer . Chicago northwest suburbs?

pezkid266

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a maverick XLT hybrid in June 2021. I finally have a build date late June 2022. Now my dealer is trying to jack me for 5 k over. I plan to just order a 2023 when the banks open. But I need a confirmed msrp dealer. So if you have already completed your purchase at msrp I would like to know your dealer info. I am in Chicago northwest suburbs . But I am willing to travel. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

frrocketdan

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Which dealer?

TK421

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 HD Sporty, 2012 Honda Fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from Currie Motors in Frankfort (south burbs) and they honored the window sticker it shipped with. It was almost $500 more than what it was when I ordered it because of lux package and all weather mats price increases from time ordered to production. Questioned it and all I got was this is MSPR now. Not worth the fight, I wanted my truck.

Dirt820

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you're willing to travel about an hour and cross the Wisconsin border, I have nothing but great things to say about Tom Peck Ford in Clinton, WI. They even honored X-Plan. This is my third vehicle in a row with their dealership sticker on the back of it. They're a small dealer, so you'll get better service, but they don't appear to get the allocations from Ford that larger dealers have.

Sponsored

wrbrb

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm also in the Chicago burbs and made a separate post asking for a trustworthy dealer. But... you walked over $500? Couldn't the 2023 MSRP easily increase that much? :oops:

OP
OP

pezkid266

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from Currie Motors in Frankfort (south burbs) and they honored the window sticker it shipped with. It was almost $500 more than what it was when I ordered it because of lux package and all weather mats price increases from time ordered to production. Questioned it and all I got was this is MSPR now. Not worth the fight, I wanted my truck.
It was 5 thousand.

OP
OP

pezkid266

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm also in the Chicago burbs and made a separate post asking for a trustworthy dealer. But... you walked over $500? Couldn't the 2023 MSRP easily increase that much? :oops:
It was 5 thousand.

OP
OP

pezkid266

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you're willing to travel about an hour and cross the Wisconsin border, I have nothing but great things to say about Tom Peck Ford in Clinton, WI. They even honored X-Plan. This is my third vehicle in a row with their dealership sticker on the back of it. They're a small dealer, so you'll get better service, but they don't appear to get the allocations from Ford that larger dealers have.
Thank you I put them on my list. Mine was also a small dealer. I guess that’s why it took 12 months to get a build date.

Sponsored

frrocketdan

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just an update that mine came in and Bredemann Ford in Glenview did price protected MSRP and finance rates.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

2nd vote for Bredemann in G'view, even though the Lariat chariot hasn't been built or delivered yet [latest target build = 7/25]. Assurances (repeated) have been given that the Order MSRP $'s and finance rate at time of order are good as printed.

OTOH...the Dealer closest (that will go unnamed) that I drive by to get to Bredemann started their price gauging program in November of '21, affirming I made the right decision to avoid that Dealer like the plague.

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just an update that mine came in and Bredemann Ford in Glenview did price protected MSRP and finance rates.
Q. : Did you go pickup your Velocity Blue Mavrick yet?

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you I put them on my list. Mine was also a small dealer. I guess that’s why it took 12 months to get a build date.
If I was going to order another Mav, I would strongly consider Tim at Long-McArther? Ford. They cover $1000 to ship to you, and it would be a thank you to Tim for keeping us informed and slightly sane.

BTW, I grew up in Ill, went to NIU, did student teaching in Cicero.
Sponsored