First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
October 18th is my build. I live in Chicago on the IL/IN border.

XL AWD

Sponsored

Coachman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered an
Will any Chicago people have their Mavericks anytime soon? I ordered a plain as day XL/Area 51 Hybrid on 9/7 so I'm sure to be in for a long wait :/
Ordered an XLT Lux. 2.0 on 7/22 and Ford said it should be at the dealer Dec. 4 to 10. This coming week, so we'll see....

Enragedramrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima
Will any Chicago people have their Mavericks anytime soon? I ordered a plain as day XL/Area 51 Hybrid on 9/7 so I'm sure to be in for a long wait :/
Hi all have a Maverick hybrid order lux package from September. Anyone have any experience with friendly ford? Are they placing mark ups on these trucks at all?

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my window sticker Friday afternoon, but it doesn't have a blend date on it yet. Ordered back in the end of June and it was scheduled for production this upcoming week 12/13/21. We shall see.

I went with Rod Baker in Plainfield. I ordered my Bronco with them and they kept their word on the price after 14 months and no ADM with the current shortage situation and being a high demand vehicle.

Hybrid XLT in Velocity Blue, XLT Lux(spray-in bed liner), Co-Pilot 360, Soft Tonneau, Manual Rear Sliding Window, All-Weather Floor Liners, and Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof.

Sponsored

Tony_The_Wiseguy

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Just got my window sticker Friday afternoon, but it doesn't have a blend date on it yet. Ordered back in the end of June and it was scheduled for production this upcoming week 12/13/21. We shall see.

I went with Rod Baker in Plainfield. I ordered my Bronco with them and they kept their word on the price after 14 months and no ADM with the current shortage situation and being a high demand vehicle.

Hybrid XLT in Velocity Blue, XLT Lux(spray-in bed liner), Co-Pilot 360, Soft Tonneau, Manual Rear Sliding Window, All-Weather Floor Liners, and Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof.

Good on them for keeping the price. Dundee Ford in East Dundee IL is selling a first edition for $90K sticker is $63K.

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Ford Maverick and some motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hoff

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Ordered an Alto Blue Lariat on October 26. Build week is scheduled for 2/28 after having been scheduled for 2/21 originally. Fingers crosssed. Dealer is Friendly Ford in Roselle. So far we are at MSRP.

Uber_Doom1

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VB EB AWD FX4 & CG BS OBX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Alto EB awd xlt lux 4k ordered 12/1. Sold my 2017 Focus to Carvana 1/15. No word yet and thats fine.

Sponsored

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered Hybrid Lariat w/Lux Pkg end of October. Probably won't see it until late Spring or Summer. I still haven't seen one in the wild yet, but did get a chance to test drive a XLT w/Lux Pkg 2.0 AWD prior to ordering.

Heck, if someone organizes a Chicagoland Maverick Meet&Greet when it gets warmer I'd attend even if I don't have my Mav yet.

LineNoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
I missed two yesterday. One by an hour or two and the other by minutes.

Libertyville has one (in transit) with a (quoted over the phone) $5K Market Adjustment.

I’ve put in for about a million TrueCar quotes. All of them are coming back as sold.

I saw a dealer in Wisconsin with several all with $5k market adjustments. Having trouble finding them again.

Think I’m out though. I can’t bring myself to terms to spend an extra $5k “just because”.

Sykotyk

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I missed two yesterday. One by an hour or two and the other by minutes.

Libertyville has one (in transit) with a (quoted over the phone) $5K Market Adjustment.

I’ve put in for about a million TrueCar quotes. All of them are coming back as sold.

I saw a dealer in Wisconsin with several all with $5k market adjustments. Having trouble finding them again.

Think I’m out though. I can’t bring myself to terms to spend an extra $5k “just because”.
If you don't mind driving, check Ohio. No mark up at Fred Martin Ford that I'm aware of or any other local Ford dealer.

LineNoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
If you don't mind driving, check Ohio. No mark up at Fred Martin Ford that I'm aware of or any other local Ford dealer.
Thanks for the lead. None listed on their site. Guessing it's sold.
Sponsored