Sponsored

Confirmation of Ordered Date - when did you receive yours?

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
Super late to the party here, lol. I placed my reservation around noon on 7/14, dealer contacted me to confirm order and get a copy of my DL by 3pm that day and by 5pm, he confirmed the order had been placed.
I still haven't gotten any confirmation from Ford though.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Ordered 6/8 Email from Ford 6/17...not sure why it took so long?

Cad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 29th for me. Got it before I left the parking lot.

Sponsored

Spence

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
For fun, since scheduling is VERY soon, curious how early everyone received the confirmed orders from Ford.
Who is earlier than me?

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 2:04 PM

I got the confirmation June 28th, but it includes the text at the bottom from Ford, " Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Maverick XLT......" Not sure what "early order" implies, but seemingly, I was a couple weeks late to the party according to other users here.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Mine said the same dated the 17th

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I guess they want us all to feel special :)
Better than how Hyundai is handling it...

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed my order on 6/21/21 (though I have tweaked it since then) and received the Ford confirmation the same day.

Luchie64

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2019 Escape, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order date 7/5, Confirmed 7/8!

Sponsored
OP
OP
TerryE

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the confirmation June 28th, but it includes the text at the bottom from Ford, " Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Maverick XLT......" Not sure what "early order" implies, but seemingly, I was a couple weeks late to the party according to other users here.
they all said that, don't think it means too much.

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received confirmation from Ford on June 23. Everyone seems to be wondering if the dealer can get information about when the truck will be scheduled for build, sent to the dealer, etc. But Ford will let each of us know, every step of the way. At least that is what I get out of the following information that was part of my order confirmation. They are very specific about letting us know through every step of the way.

Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Maverick Lariat, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:
  • Scheduled for Production all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and well include the latest estimated arrival date.