First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So for fun I built another little side sheet...

This takes the data from the official Order List (including any real-time updates!) and lets you see how many other orders there are from this. You can also quickly see what % of this is of the total orders.

For example, if you want to see how many XLT Hybrids, you can. If you want to see how many XLT Hybrids have a build date, you can also. Etc. Or even, what % of XLT Hybrids have a build date. Etc.

----

I plan to evolve this so you can put in your stats and see what the average Order -> Build Date -> Delivery date timeline looks like for similar/selected items. So if you want to see the time for an XLT Hybrid without 360 or with 360, it will pull the data and aggregate each and you can compare.

Any feedback welcome.

NOTE: if more than one person is in this at a time, you may be changing their settings mid-lookup. Sorry, I can't make it "one at a time"

Lookup - Google Sheets

Edit: Have updated to show *IF* your selections have a confirmed build or delivery date AND there are at least 1 result, then it shows you how many beat/missed those dates.
Cells C8 & C9 are corrupted and no longer point to the correct data. It looks like someone moved the formula from C9 to C8 - no formula exists in C9 and the color table is where the engine type should be.
Sponsored

OriginalBriggs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Escape Titanium Hybrid, 17' BRZ Series Yellow
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This takes the data from the official Order List (including any real-time updates!) and lets you see how many other orders there are from this. You can also quickly see what % of this is of the total orders.

For example, if you want to see how many XLT Hybrids, you can. If you want to see how many XLT Hybrids have a build date, you can also. Etc. Or even, what % of XLT Hybrids have a build date. Etc.

----

I plan to evolve this so you can put in your stats and see what the average Order -> Build Date -> Delivery date timeline looks like for similar/selected items. So if you want to see the time for an XLT Hybrid without 360 or with 360, it will pull the data and aggregate each and you can compare.

Any feedback welcome.

NOTE: if more than one person is in this at a time, you may be changing their settings mid-lookup. Sorry, I can't make it "one at a time"

Lookup - Google Sheets

Edit: Have updated to show *IF* your selections have a confirmed build or delivery date AND there are at least 1 result, then it shows you how many beat/missed those dates.
The Engine and exterior color selections in the lookup sheet seem to have now been fixed, but the lookup sheet no longer shows wheel selections and it doesn't appear to be pulling any data from any of the the hidden sheets. As a result it is totally broken and the lookup sheet will no longer give you any results no matter what data you do or do not select.

OP
OP

JustDoIt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Rubicon, '17 JKU Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As a result of too many people moving cells & breaking logic + limitations in Google Sheets to protect this, this is now a read-only file.

To get your results, please click "FILE" at the top menu and then either "Make a copy" or "Download" to have a local copy to use.

This will download a version for you to use that uses the most recent order data at time of download. You can always download another version later with updated data, but this should be good enough for most.

Sorry, but this is the only way after having to repair the file multiple times as a result of Google Sheet limitations in cell protection.

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
Great job! If I sorted this correctly it looks like I am the only one in Virginia on this list that has my exact build! Pretty cool but doesn't give me anything to compare my potential build date against.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Very cool to see. Thank you @JustDoIt for taking the time to do this. Looks like my build is pretty unique. At least as far as MTC submissions go.

Ford Maverick Companion tool for the Order Tracker: see how common your exact build is build data

Sponsored

tmac1945

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
There's a bunch of people using it right now so it's kind of a mess, but try back later.

It should do this for you now.

Set all options to "ALL" to start, then just change "build date" to "Yes". THis will show you what % met their estimated build and what % missed that date.

You can then dig in further like trim or state to see how that % changes as it's more like your truck option.
My original build date - 12/13/2021
Actual build date - 1/09/2022

Cyberike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat hybrid lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

----

Any feedback welcome.

Lookup - Google Sheets

It doesn't seem to be working for me, either that or I am doing it wrong. We may need some more detailed instructions.

OP
OP

JustDoIt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It doesn't seem to be working for me, either that or I am doing it wrong. We may need some more detailed instructions.
It does not work "live" anymore - you need to make a copy or download it to edit the fields.

OP
OP

JustDoIt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great job! If I sorted this correctly it looks like I am the only one in Virginia on this list that has my exact build! Pretty cool but doesn't give me anything to compare my potential build date against.
This is my next goal - using those dates that DO exist to leverage average times for different build types... so you can select for example "XLT" and see average build -> delivery times, etc. You can then add "ecoboost" and see how it changes.

Right now I only have it set up to tell you what % misses/beats the estimated build/delivery dates. That next step will be - when they miss/beat the date, by how many days, as well as avg time between the two.

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
This is my next goal - using those dates that DO exist to leverage average times for different build types... so you can select for example "XLT" and see average build -> delivery times, etc. You can then add "ecoboost" and see how it changes.

Right now I only have it set up to tell you what % misses/beats the estimated build/delivery dates. That next step will be - when they miss/beat the date, by how many days, as well as avg time between the two.
Very cool, didn't even think to look at it that way! Was just trying to see if I could compare to Virginia orders.

Sponsored

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Interesting. Data shows 592 ordered with my options (XLT Hybrid, Lux, 360, includes all colors). 18 built, 1 delivered. That's 3% built and .1% delivered.
Total Hybrids: 5% built, 1.5% delivered.
All Mavericks: 7.8% built, 2.8% delivered.

Assuming there's a large number of ordered entered that were never updated, I've still got a pretty rare build. Fun data!

AC13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT / 1964 Ford Fairlane 500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for taking the time to make this. (y)

As far as the available data goes, looks like I'm the only one in Michigan with this build.

I've started to see a few Mavericks on the streets around here, but it's looking more and more like I've ordered a unicorn. Now if I can just get scheduled...

(tomorrow?) :ROFLMAO:😭

Ford Maverick Companion tool for the Order Tracker: see how common your exact build is 1642628069576

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If there are a lot of folks online:
Click
<file>
<make a copy>
And you'll be all to yourself.

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 9.37.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 9.37.50 AM.png

FC8CC109-6148-4D0B-AFB5-780CE6DDCAEC_1_201_a.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 9.39.33 AM.png
This is what I discussed in the 2nd post in the thread. As the OP notes, it will work with the data base as of when you do the copy, but won't include updates post copy time.

KeinoDoggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid and Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is what I discussed in the 2nd post in the thread. As the OP notes, it will work with the data base as of when you do the copy, but won't include updates post copy time.
So only one other Carbonized Gray XLT Hybrid besides mine running around Ohio??
Ford Maverick Companion tool for the Order Tracker: see how common your exact build is Screenshot 2022-01-20 10.15.59 AM

KeinoDoggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid and Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is your spreadsheet completely broken now? I downloaded a copy but it fails to function.
Sponsored