Sponsored

How accurate is the delivery date on the tracker?

ZipperKid

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My original delivery window was 11/18-11-29, then I got a change email that said it would be 11/30-12/8. I just recently checked my tracker and the current delivery estimate is 12/13, no email... Honestly I just wish Ford could give me a straight answer about when my truck will arrive.

Edit: I got an update on 12/7 that my truck is now delayed to 12/14-12/20 !!!!! WTF Ford!
Sponsored

Last edited:

SlingerRing

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

For those of you who have received your truck, how accurate was the deliver date on the tracker? I know in the email they give a range and in the tracker they take the latest date from this range but was wondering how accurate this date is. Mine is giving a range of December 12-18 and in the tracker it is saying December 18.

Thanks
I'm in Texas. Shipped Nov. 23. Got a delivery ETA almost 4 weeks out (Dec. 18). The truck was delivered to the dealer yesterday. Only took just over a week.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked with the dealership regarding my truck, which was shipped yesterday. It is already in Arizona and hopefully in the next 2-3 days at the hub in Mira Loma, CA. That is the station where they load the vehicles on a truck and ship them to the dealership. And that there is also the bottle neck. They receive several hundred cars/truck per day and have to load them on trailers. It all depends which wagon your truck is on, how quickly they fill the trailers and how long it takes to have all trucks/cars which are supposed to go on a specific trailer. Lots of logistic here. If you are lucky, your truck will be loaded within 24 hours and if you are less lucky it can take several days/weeks. The range for my truck's ETA is 12/12-12/18, so lets wait and see....
Mine is in Mira Loma too waiting for a truck to deliver it to San Diego
<<<Update, my delivery date has changed from 12/12 - 12/18 to 12/25>>>

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just to answer to my own thread.

My Truck was supposed to arrive between 12/12 and 12/18 and I took delivery on the 11th, so pretty accurate!

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My delivery date was 12/14 and it was delivered to my dealer on 12/10/. I will pick it up on 12/18 (I live 280 miles from the dealer).

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The tracker showed Dec 19th which was the last day of the estimated delivery date range of Dec 13th - 19th that was on the Ford "your vehicle is on its way" email.

My Maverick was delivered on Dec 13th.

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
It's not!!! Your dealer is your best resource.
I agree that the tracker is isn't accurate but the dealer isn't necessarily going to be much better. My dealer was just as clueless as I was on what held mine up for so many weeks.

Glad OP got theirs sorted out tho!

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree that the tracker is isn't accurate but the dealer isn't necessarily going to be much better. My dealer was just as clueless as I was on what held mine up for so many weeks.

Glad OP got theirs sorted out tho!
I agree, but the dealer has the most accurate information straight from Ford. The online tracker is down most of the time and my information have never been that accurate.

Just recently, Ford has put a hold on all vehicle (Maverick) shipping tracing. Ford don't want to let you track the progress, because they are having such a hard time with delivery. My Maverick has been sitting in a Ford shipping logistic lot since 11/1 and I have lost all tracking on the progress. My dealer Wont Or Can't give me ANY Progress. My online Ford Tracker still shows 12/25 for ETA dealer delivery and I know that ant going to happen, because Not One Maverick has shipped from this lot since 10/26. If I see my Maverick in 2022, I guess I should feel blessed.

If you have a crappy dealer, then IMO, you might not have much in the way of tracking and your only option is the Online Ford Tracker.

DragonSpirit76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger 2016 (Sold to get Maverick)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told that it was going to arrive between December 17th and the 23rd. It was shipped on December 1st and arrived on December 14th. I think what is slowing this part of the process is that there might be a driver shortage as well. Your truck could sit at the train yard in your area for several days before it is picked up and taken to the dealership. For me my Maverick arrived at the train yard on December 9th, but didn't get picked up till the 13th. Then the driver didn't drive to the dealership till the morning of the 14th.

Ford Maverick How accurate is the delivery date on the tracker? 1116577464096989477

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
My tracker says delivery 12/17. We shall see.

ZipperKid

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd love to add that my Maverick, which was ordered 6/12, built 10/13, and originally scheduled for 11/30 delivery, is now showing an estimated delivery of 1/10/2022... Glad I saw that new recall, I didn't get an update from Ford or the dealer about this new 4 week additional delay
Sponsored