Sponsored

How accurate is the delivery date on the tracker?

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you who have received your truck, how accurate was the deliver date on the tracker? I know in the email they give a range and in the tracker they take the latest date from this range but was wondering how accurate this date is. Mine is giving a range of December 12-18 and in the tracker it is saying December 18.

Thanks
Sponsored

Jcaudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am wondering the same thing. My Hybrid just got a Delivery date range of 12/8-12/14. However, the tracker still shows my truck in production since 9/1, with no update to the shipping status. So either the delivery estimate is wrong or the current tracker status isn't accurate.

OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am wondering the same thing. My Hybrid just got a Delivery date range of 12/8-12/14. However, the tracker still shows my truck in production since 9/1, with no update to the shipping status. So either the delivery estimate is wrong or the current tracker status isn't accurate.
This is normal, there is lag between the email communication and tracker update. When they gave you already a range, than things are moving and your truck is already built.

Sponsored

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When the truck shows comple in production it will update the delivery time. That will be the last and only delivery update.

eRay

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Nissan Kicks, 2009 F-150 STX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When the truck shows comple in production it will update the delivery time. That will be the last and only delivery update.
They did send me an email from Ford the same day it arrived notifying me that it was at my dealership.

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They did send me an email from Ford the same day it arrived notifying me that it was at my dealership.
Corected : I meant to rhe delivery ETA on the ford website .

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked with the dealership regarding my truck, which was shipped yesterday. It is already in Arizona and hopefully in the next 2-3 days at the hub in Mira Loma, CA. That is the station where they load the vehicles on a truck and ship them to the dealership. And that there is also the bottle neck. They receive several hundred cars/truck per day and have to load them on trailers. It all depends which wagon your truck is on, how quickly they fill the trailers and how long it takes to have all trucks/cars which are supposed to go on a specific trailer. Lots of logistic here. If you are lucky, your truck will be loaded within 24 hours and if you are less lucky it can take several days/weeks. The range for my truck's ETA is 12/12-12/18, so lets wait and see....

srhawg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Explorer, Mustang LE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK, Ford order status tracking shows my Hybrid as: in production on 10/7, but it also shows an estimated delivery of 12/22/2021 and I have not received any e-mails since it went into production. All thoughts would be appreciated, thanks.

Mach E Leo

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Mach E 1950 jeepster. 2020 Highlander Hybrid
I had a green window sticker then it changed to blue does anyone know what that’s all about still in production but estimated delivery of 12/17 for my hybrid

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is eta between 12/26 and 1/1/22. Wish I could nail down the date so I could set my xmas travel plans. Totally predicting it will be late because of the holidays but I don't trust my dealer to let it sit on their lot

kw86er

First Name
KW86ER
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2L XLT FX4
My date keeps getting bumped. Dealer sais its been in a train yard close by for almost a month. That's all they can say.
Sponsored