First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla S Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just added the Remote Start today, first frost here in Northern MN reminded me... Only a couple more days to be able to make changes.
Ford Maverick Lets see your build sheet! 1664479686851
Sponsored

Swimstaffswim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same here. Some differences, I got a fuel charge and a worst priority code of 19. But I am getting the Z plan price.

1664480440105.png

I haven't even had the conversation with my dealer about A plan pricing since we dont do any real paperwork til the vehicle comes in. Did your dealer proactively probe for eligibility of discounts?

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't even had the conversation with my dealer about A plan pricing since we dont do any real paperwork til the vehicle comes in. Did your dealer proactively probe for eligibility of discounts?
My 2022 XL EB that was delivered in April was purchased using Z plan so they are aware I am eligible. I wanted a hybrid but missed the 2022 cutoff so had to pay an extra 1000.00+ to upgrade to EB, which now is a no cost option. Oh well, just hoping they can make all the 2023 hybrids sold.

TripleB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just added the Remote Start today, first frost here in Northern MN reminded me... Only a couple more days to be able to make changes.
1664479686851.jpeg
Only a couple more days to change anything? Is that true?

Sponsored

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was always above $20k anyways. Even the XL at the base 2021 launch pricing with zero options of $19,995, you still had to pay $1,495 destination, so it would at least be $21,490. Even with the 2023 price increases, it's $$22,195 + $1,495 = $23,690.

Makes you wonder if the XL/XLT/Lariat build ratios of 15%/59%/26% for MY2023 was really more to discourage people from ordering the XL and try to nudge people to go towards XLT or Lariat trims and thus higher profit margins. I doubt Ford is making that much money if at all with base XL production anyways, hence it is deprioritized.
Yep..

If in 2021
I purchased an item for $ 21,490
then in2022
that same item would cost:23,488
Cumulative rate of inflation:9.3%

Once you figure in that you will likely be paying the $23,690 pretty far into 2023, the price increase could be below inflation....

If inflation is the same in 2023, $21,490 dollars in 2021 would be $25,670 in 2023, so you are actually getting a deal at $23,690 for the base Maverick

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Only a couple more days to change anything? Is that true?
I think you can make certain changes up until they issue a VIN, which signifies they are getting ready to build it and locked down your choices.

TripleB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you can make certain changes up until they issue a VIN, which signifies they are getting ready to build it and locked down your choices.
That's what I thought. Other than trim and engine, changes can be made until VIN. It was the same with my Bronco order.

Cjackson7646

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid Cactus Gray XLT w/ Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is a rollover and the dealer set priority based on "seniority" for MY22 orders. Since I was third in line I am a 12.

1664445199655.png

I'm probably gonna drop the XLT Lux due to constraints and the Floor Liners since I have a set of Husky Weatherbeaters on hand. Keeping CP360 and hoping to win the lottery on the build date!
I ordered an XLT hybrid with Lux package, no cp360 and my order got built last week. Not sure how they determine one option is a constraint for customer A and not Customer B.

Sponsored

Thoron99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Lets see your build sheet! Untitled 2023

Looking like I'm one of the cheap skates around here. :cool:

I know the 360 is a constraint, but IMHO kinda pointless to buy a brand new car and not get the latest safety features, which are standard on many other cars these days.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build sheet aka Constraint City šŸ˜‚

Ford Maverick Lets see your build sheet! 20220929_214146

Last edited:

Cjackson7646

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Untitled 2023.png

Looking like I'm one of the cheap skates around here. :cool:

I know the 360 is a constraint, but IMHO kinda pointless to buy a brand new car and not get the latest safety features, which are standard on many other cars these days.
The CP360 is the one thing I wish I had experience with, or at least had a test drive before ordering. When ordering early last fall I only had the info on Fordā€™s website and I didnā€™t see anything in the 360 that seemed necessary. I have owned and driven vehicles with features like lane assist, and I hated them. Even in our fully loaded Buick Regal sportback we got brand new, i never change lanes without looking over my shoulder, despite all the tech the car has to detect any other car or object around me. The beeping, or the self-correction if the car thinks you arenā€™t in your place in the lane-I could never grow used to. Iā€™m sure not having it wonā€™t be enough for me to hate the truck. Hopefully.

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The CP360 is the one thing I wish I had experience with, or at least had a test drive before ordering. When ordering early last fall I only had the info on Fordā€™s website and I didnā€™t see anything in the 360 that seemed necessary. I have owned and driven vehicles with features like lane assist, and I hated them. Even in our fully loaded Buick Regal sportback we got brand new, i never change lanes without looking over my shoulder, despite all the tech the car has to detect any other car or object around me. The beeping, or the self-correction if the car thinks you arenā€™t in your place in the lane-I could never grow used to. Iā€™m sure not having it wonā€™t be enough for me to hate the truck. Hopefully.
  • There are YouTube videos that show/review how the 360 base/enhanced/assist systems work on the Maverick.
  • In my opinion, it's better to have the safety tech and not need it. It can also qualify for some insurance discounts, depending on your insurer's policies.
  • The BLIS system doesn't beep at you, it's just a light in the mirror.
  • The lane keep system only complains if you don't use your turn signal to signify that the lane change is intentional, further it has several operating modes that you can choose via the instrument panel.

Cjackson7646

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • There are YouTube videos that show/review how the 360 base/enhanced/assist systems work on the Maverick.
  • In my opinion, it's better to have the safety tech and not need it. It can also qualify for some insurance discounts, depending on your insurer's policies.
  • The BLIS system doesn't beep at you, it's just a light in the mirror.
  • The lane keep system only complains if you don't use your turn signal to signify that the lane change is intentional, further it has several operating modes that you can choose via the instrument panel.
Well. I guess Iā€™ll just have to live without it because I am NOT doing this crap again
Sponsored