Sponsored

SE Michigan Maverick owners

Allgood313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
This is a 2 part question, I'm looking for someone in SE Michigan that knows how to do forescan love to get that done to my car, I'm computer illiterate,
2nd part, would love to set up a meet & greet for all of us that got lucky, lol maybe at a park like Heinz Park, if this is for anyone let us know
Sponsored

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds great...I just dro
This is a 2 part question, I'm looking f can just Sense or someone in SE Michigan that knows how to do forescan love to get that done to my car, I'm computer illiterate,
2nd part, would love to set up a meet & greet for all of us that got lucky, lol maybe at a park like Heinz Park, if this is for anyone let us know
I'm in for hines park meet and greet! I just drove my mav for the first time and need to use forescan soon to add sport mode to a fx4 build. It bogs down terribly when driving at 30ish mph. I can just sense the poor torque converter and trans feeling the stress and heat build up😱

GadgetDad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick - Alto Blue FX4 4k Tow Lariat Lux 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds great...I just dro

I'm in for hines park meet and greet! I just drove my mav for the first time and need to use forescan soon to add sport mode to a fx4 build. It bogs down terribly when driving at 30ish mph. I can just sense the poor torque converter and trans feeling the stress and heat build up😱
Did you end up getting the sport mode activated on the FX4? Did it fix your bog down between gears at 30?

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you end up getting the sport mode activated on the FX4? Did it fix your bog down between gears at 30?
My Mav is at the dealer still. There's a flaw in the tint of the rear slider window. The sales guy needs to tell me a proposed fix. And he was on vacation last Thursday and Friday, and I'm on vacation all this week so can't pick it up till Monday. I've read about forescan on this forum and am checking into buying the forescan adapter which seems to cost about $20 to $40 and haven't looked into the software yet so I'm behind schedule cause I don't want to drive another mile and risk one bit of tc/trans damage🧐
Sponsored