First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra
Engine
Undecided
Howdy! I received my email back in august that my build was scheduled for my 2024 XL hybrid for this week (10/30/23) however I haven’t seen my sticker come in yet. The ford tracker said last updated 10/29 and now it’s updated as of 10/31 and still no sticker. Thought it should be in by now. Anyone else have similar issue? Or know if this is normal? Thought it should come in a week before build.
Sponsored

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have been watching for any updates to the Ford tracker for several vehicles coming into our Ford dealer. Just to get an idea on lead and ship times. Some scheduled for build on Oct 16th are still sitting in production limbo. The only one to ship was invoiced on Oct 13th, in production on Oct 21, built Oct 26 and shipped Oct 27th. All have VINS, Window Stickers and modules popped. We've not had any status change on ours since Oct 26th but were told it was returned from the body company. It was scheduled for Oct 23rd, invoiced on Oct 17, In production with modules live on Oct 26th. ThIs is a terribly slow process. For your window sticker check this link.
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=YOURVINHERE

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ranger XLT 4L, Honda Valkyries (2)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shot from the damn saddle!!!! :mad:

I have explained some of the struggles I have gone through trying to get my truck in other build posts. They started when I first tried to order one in 2022. Order banks closed and I somehow missed 23 order banks too, my fault. Finally got in a 24 order that looked like it was coming together with VIN and modules up. This morning I received a 45 damned day letter telling me that my truck is almost built. It had been in In Production status since October 18. Earlier this week I contacted my salesperson who told me my truck was shipped with an ETA of Nov. 30. I was so excited! But (big butt) apparently THE DAMNED SPLASH GUARDS THAT I HAD REMOVED BEFORE THE SCHEDULED BUILD DATE, WAS TOLD THEY WERE, BUT WERE NOT have come back to haunt me. So I have a truck sitting in Hermosillo, already built with working modules, WAITING AROUND FOR PLASTIC PARTS I HAD CANCELLED AND PURCHASED ELSEWHERE. Can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:

Jeff D.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Maverick Lariat & Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder which information is correct, the info from the tracker Ford sends to customers, or the info shared by the dealership? Neither?

With the lack of updates from the Ford tracker I was sent, I assumed the dealerships had access to something I didn't.

But now there's conflicting information. I too recieved an e-mail from Ford this morning saying my build was delayed. And I have an e-mail from the dealship from a couple of days ago that says my truck was already built and is on its way.

To say the inaccuarte information from Ford and it's dealer network is unfortunate is an understatement.

Only the USPS's tracking system, where packages can arrive at the same location 4 times, appear 6 states away ovenight and then arrive back at the original location before it previously did could compete with this level of suckiness.

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I keep hoping that the 45 day email I received today is an error and my truck is really shipped like my dealer said it was. But yeah, we shouldn't have to deal with this uncertainty and poor communication. Seems getting a Maverick truly is a bizarre lottery for paying customers. Being a first time new car buyer at 60 years old, this has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Sponsored

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I attempted to get a window sticker and the site said it had not been released yet. Was told both by the tracker and Ford Marketing that it went into production on 10/31. This is what I see about my modules: does that mean they have populated?
Ford Maverick Build week 10/30 Screenshot_20231101-110906

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I attempted to get a window sticker and the site said it had not been released yet. Was told both by the tracker and Ford Marketing that it went into production on 10/31. This is what I see about my modules: does that mean they have populated?
Screenshot_20231101-110906.png
You're good, modules wise. Apparently having modules up doesn't guarantee it's heading out though, at least according to this morning's 45 day "Almost built. We appreciate your patience" email. My modules have been up awhile now.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Screenshot_20231101-110906.png
Yes I got the same email even though I know it's built and returned from the body company. Delivery ETA for mid November has not changed per Ford chat and the dealer.

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I keep hoping that the 45 day email I received today is an error and my truck is really shipped like my dealer said it was. But yeah, we shouldn't have to deal with this uncertainty and poor communication. Seems getting a Maverick truly is a bizarre lottery for paying customers. Being a first time new car buyer at 60 years old, this has left a very bad taste in my mouth.
The 45 day emails are automated and will continue to send until the truck arrives at the dealer. Ignore them.

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The 45 day emails are automated and will continue to send until the truck arrives at the dealer. Ignore them.
Thanks. I've read many of your posts and you seem very knowledgeable about the order/delivery process. I feel mo' betta now. (y)

Sponsored

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really feel for you and your 3 1/2+ month wait. :rolleyes: I suspect you haven't done much reading on these forums about other's Maverick ordering experiences over the last couple of years. Many '22 orders rolled over to '23. '23 orders rolled over to '24. 4 months would be considered super fast. Many have waited far longer than a year for their order. I just got my 9/20/22 order three weeks ago after 13 months so forgive me if I find your "bad taste in my mouth" comment quite comical.

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I really feel for you and your 3 1/2+ month wait. :rolleyes: I suspect you haven't done much reading on these forums about other's Maverick ordering experiences over the last couple of years. Many '22 orders rolled over to '23. '23 orders rolled over to '24. 4 months would be considered super fast. Many have waited far longer than a year for their order. I just got my 9/20/22 order three weeks ago after 13 months so forgive me if I find your "bad taste in my mouth" comment quite comical.
I know this, and can't say I feel your pain. But I do understand it. I used to think I was a patient man, but I have come to the realization that I'm not. Glad you finally got your truck!
Sponsored