bbyBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick (VB), 1986 Lincoln Mark 7
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else had this issue ? I hade a build date of this week and the email was sent to me two weeks ago. I checked with ford this morning and they said now its the 15th of Aug ? I have a VIN but never got a pushed back email ? Just confused on what happened since if I got pushed back but no email .... is this possible ?
Sponsored

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quite common actually. Lots of posts with the same exact issue.

My guess is that some parts they expected to be in stock didn't make it and they are scrambling to re-shuffle things. Just a guess of course.

A2michguy

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 escape
Anyone else had this issue ? I hade a build date of this week and the email was sent to me two weeks ago. I checked with ford this morning and they said now its the 15th of Aug ? I have a VIN but never got a pushed back email ? Just confused on what happened since if I got pushed back but no email .... is this possible ?
Last email from Ford pushed my build date to last week of July (third delay). Heard nothing thru end of week. Called Ford. Was told build is now scheduled for week of August 7. No email from Ford on this latest delay.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

SNAFU applies, emphasis on 'normal', and I'm keeping track of the rescheduled dates in the signature field. 8-8 is the most recent predicted date, but I'm skeptical.

Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's normal. It also does not get any better after it's built and shipped. I'm now on my 10th delivery estimate. My truck has been sitting at the same ramp 2 hours away for the past 2 months... I'm guessing I probably won't see it until sometime next month at this rate...

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been pushed back twelve times since May 27th, date of my vin & window sticker. In fact last week Monday I called Ford CS & was given another push back to August 7th, I called the next day & you guessed it, moved to 8/13. Ordered 7/26/21 Lariat Hybrid, First Edition, RR, Lux Pkg & CoPilot 360. I'm sure when I call later this week, it will be another push back - I was told by my dealer several weeks ago that it was built on 7/4 & just waiting for shipment. I haven't received any emails from Ford on the majority of these push backs.

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been pushed back twelve times since May 27th, date of my vin & window sticker. In fact last week Monday I called Ford CS & was given another push back to August 7th, I called the next day & you guessed it, moved to 8/13. Ordered 7/26/21 Lariat Hybrid, First Edition, RR, Lux Pkg & CoPilot 360. I'm sure when I call later this week, it will be another push back - I was told by my dealer several weeks ago that it was built on 7/4 & just waiting for shipment. I haven't received any emails from Ford on the majority of these push backs.
Almost the same there. Originally June 6, now August 15.

One scheduling email and one delay email.

73Mach1

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mustang convertible
I called FORD customer service today and was told build day pushed back from 8/15/22 to 8/22. I called them 2 weeks ago and that is when I was told 8/15/22. I have a VIN but never have gotten an email about anything yet. Patienceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Read everyone's signatures and enjoy the wait.

Sponsored

hopsnbarley91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Sienna, 2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My build week was originally June 13th. It has been rescheduled multiple times. Many times without an email. My build week is now suppose to be this week but still no status update or window sticker.

I'd say that's normal for Ford.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bbyBlue

bbyBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick (VB), 1986 Lincoln Mark 7
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dang I was looking forward to it being this week ..... I guess we will see in two more weeks ! you would think that them removing our digital readout on our temp dial would speed things up !!!! (kidding LOL)

Steve5191

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F450, 2018 Charger Hellcat, 22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Almost the same there. Originally June 6, now August 15.

One scheduling email and one delay email.
Got Vin two months ago with build date of 8/15, no window sticker issued yet. Got this info from Ford CS and confirmed by dealer. Never have gotten an email from anyone.

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my email a few minutes ago, pushing my build week from 1 Aug to 8 Aug. Based on months of following this forum, I figure they mean 8 Aug 2023.

mspmms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
'MERICA
Threads
Reaction score
U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana (Downtown Indy)
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs