First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all - I've been having issues every morning leaving the driveway and having the brakes suddenly grab and stop the truck. This will be while riding on the brake gently and usually only happens the first drive of the day.

My service center said there will be a TSB issued late December for this, so if anyone else is having the issue, stay tuned.

I'll note that my Maverick had terrible slow speed braking when I first received it (gentle pressure at slow speeds did nothing to slow the vehicle). This was addressed with TSB-2124, if anyone else is still having that issue. Hopefully both will be addressed by the December update.

Drive safe!
Sponsored

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This has been covered quite a bit. And i think the update should be the end of this month not Dec

zach57x

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Following along, next monday is the last week of November, and as stated above, Ford's targeted release for the fix to this issue.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Following along, next monday is the last week of November, and as stated above, Ford's targeted release for the fix to this issue.
Is going to be December for Ford to come up with a software and possibly include some hardware upgrades

Catster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion hybrid, Dodge GC, Chevy Bolt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid brakes are grabby when they are damp/cold. Much better when they warm up after a few stops.
Sponsored