Sponsored

Big Shudder

OP
OP
Axe360

Axe360

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Larry
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
61
Reaction score
73
Location
SoCal
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have experienced the exact same problem.
Hi, well I now have 30,000 mi on it and I am happy to say it hasn’t done it since this thread was started! We love this truck! Peace!
Sponsored

 

Stock411

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Threads
16
Messages
229
Reaction score
301
Location
HI
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, well I now have 30,000 mi on it and I am happy to say it hasn’t done it since this thread was started! We love this truck! Peace!
Ive noticed with mines too, im at 13,000 now and it hasn't done it in awhile. So I’d say its safe to say its gone. Musta needed some extra breaking in
 

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Banned
First Name
John
Joined
Jul 28, 2022
Threads
52
Messages
4,325
Reaction score
5,349
Location
CA
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
Weird.
 

Webbee

2.5L Hybrid
Active member
Joined
Jan 20, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
43
Reaction score
92
Location
Ontario, Canada
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone,
I wanted to do my final update on the "shudder". Since my update at the dealership I have not experienced it since. This is good because it was a freaky thing to happen to a new vehicle. Now if I could find the rattles in the dash I would be completely satisfied. Once this weather warms up I will do more investigating.
Sponsored

 
 







Top