First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fit, 2005 F-350, 2018 CR-V, 1965 F-100, 1957
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I work out of the bed of my maverick and am in and out a lot. I have the Bak x 4s and love it. I live in the desert and garage my truck when I’m home so leaks are not an issue. I installed it myself and it was easy.! The corner caps are the weak point but are easy to replace without tools
Sponsored

RRaynor2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I Love my X4s, no issues at all.
Ford Maverick Best hard rolling tonneau cover? 1686077517626

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So far very happy with the Truxedo Sentry CT model 1594716.

Bed cover open.JPG
Did you add weather stripping yourself on the tonneau rails facing the tailgate? Could you link what you got if that's what you did? I am looking for weather stripping like that style.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did you add weather stripping yourself on the tonneau rails facing the tailgate? Could you link what you got if that's what you did? I am looking for weather stripping like that style.
that comes with the Sentry CT

Sponsored

Tanker64

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux 360 SIBL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a Bak X4S. Great cover. Fits well, looks great. If you get it, go with the tailgate weatherstrips also.

PeteSJCA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I Managed a truck accessory store for years, the Sentry CT is a great cover.
I've had a Sentry CT on my Maverick for about 6-7 months now. It's great! The velcro is great but I never fuss with it.

lagrene

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Milton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the Ford roll up . I like it except my felt detached when we had a few hot days and the felt folded over itself
I had the same problem and just left the felt off. Not sure what it did except to keep my hands from getting burned, otherwise mine works fine.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had a Sentry CT on my Maverick for about 6-7 months now. It's great! The velcro is great but I never fuss with it.
I've had the Sentry CT since Nov 2021 - 18 months! It looks like new, I can't recommend it enough!

I wasn't sure about the velcro myself - I've seen cheap tonneau covers that basically lose their grip and end up being flapping canopies over a truck bed. This tonneau is NOT like that at all! The velcro is basically self-sealing. The canvas material is very stiff and once closed the velcro is already catching itself.

Also, the matte canvas looks amazing. I don't know if they treat it with something, but it is basically always the cleanest looking part of my truck - it just doesn't get dirty, at all (including through 2 Minnesota winters). This was a pleasant surprise - I was honestly expecting the complete opposite.

Sponsored

aterrell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love my ford hard rolling cover. Got it from the ford accessory website, shipping took 3 days. Installation was easy, and it works with a bed extender.
I have the rollup cover as well. I just got my truck and its leaking at the tailgate. Does this happen to you as well?

Nameless

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick AWD XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the rollup cover as well. I just got my truck and its leaking at the tailgate. Does this happen to you as well?
No leaking at the tailgate, but there are some gaps where I could see it happening around there. I haven’t gotten a chance to seal it up, but it seems like I get a little water in at the sides where the 2 plastic bed caps come together.
Sponsored